Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else sleep separate from their spouse?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

he snores, and I'm done. Earplugs don't work. The only thing that would work is smothering him but since that's against the law, I sleep in my kid's room. How about you?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:04 AM
couch surfer here.. DH has recently started sprawling out while sleeping he's a big guy and when hes out he throws his arm and leg over me pinning me down and I have a panic attack due to a rape before I met DH
Emmakins84
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:09 AM
My dad has sleep apnea and didn't know it. It could be serious, depending on the age. He's 65 and recently had a heart attack due to a blood clot, but the doctor mentioned the sleep apnea and now sleeps with an oxygen machine.

Quoting Anonymous:

What can happen if he has it and doesn't get it checked?

Quoting AmyD43:

Get him to go to doctor and get checked for sleep apnea! He stay 1 night at sleep center and then he will go home with Cpap machine and no more snoring.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emmakins84
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:11 AM
My ex would snore too so he would sleep on the couch. He chose to do so on his own, but also because he has to sleep with the tv on and I couldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:13 AM

DOUBLE-U TEE EFFE!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:18 AM

I would love to sleep separately!  He's a bed hog, snores (even though he uses a c-pap), his breath stinks when he's asleep, and he farts a lot.  And I can't stand to have anyone touching me when I am trying to go to sleep.  And I can't fall asleep until after he does because I have this weird thing where I can't stand the thought of anyone watching me sleep.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:22 AM
It's starting to sound like a great idea. It's almost 5:30 am and I've been laying here for a half hour kicking him and telling him to roll over and shut up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:25 AM
He snores and sweats horriibly. Stinks up the whole room with his sweat and the snoring keeps me awake and can even wake me out of a deep sleep.

For the past year and a half he has been sleeping on the couch. He can't come back in til something is done about the snoring. He refuses to make an appointment to get checked, so he will stay out on the couch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:27 AM
My SO and I sleep in the same bed when he is here (we do not live together yet, and he works 3rd shift). Sometimes he snores, but its not overly loud most of the time. We usually sleep the best when we sleep together. Its weird. We find ourselves looking for the other in our sleep. Haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:28 AM
I have trouble sleeping without DH.
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:33 AM
Dh sleeps on the couch most of the time because of our 3 month old waking up at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)