Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This Giggles is dedicated to ColtsFan1912 who is moving and has a very long trip ahead of her. Travel safe! And to another good friend who wishes to stay anonymous but had to say good bye to her DH today. He left for a 9 month deployment. Hopefully this time will fly by quickly. Stay strong, mama! Now it's time to get on with the funnies! Post 'em if you got 'em! 

I know this one is a day late but o'well :)

ARCHIVES: http://www.cafemom.com/group

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Replies (941-950):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Page 40

zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:58 AM

in regards to not being able to see Wtshubbypst 's posts, perhaps it's a compatibility issue with her pictures and the browser people are using. I am using Firefox and can see them just fine. But I'm not sure if they show up on Chrome or Safari. I don't think it's intentional, but perhaps there is a way to post them that is compatibile.

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Personally, I can't see 90% of her posts on either my iPhone, droid tablet or my laptop with Firefox.

Though, if she wants to post, let her post. I get slightly disappointed that I can't see it, but that's it!

Quoting zomgkerrie:

in regards to not being able to see Wtshubbypst 's posts, perhaps it's a compatibility issue with her pictures and the browser people are using. I am using Firefox and can see them just fine. But I'm not sure if they show up on Chrome or Safari. I don't think it's intentional, but perhaps there is a way to post them that is compatibile.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:45 AM

huh, strange! not sure why it works for some and not others.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Personally, I can't see 90% of her posts on either my iPhone, droid tablet or my laptop with Firefox.

Though, if she wants to post, let her post. I get slightly disappointed that I can't see it, but that's it!

Quoting zomgkerrie:

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:48 AM

A lot of them are actually irritated also because she will never answer a quote. There has been several times that she was just asked what her funny said and I have yet to see her answer anybody. Oh, and I use chrome and 90% of hers don't show up for me either. 

Quoting zomgkerrie:

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM

ahhhhh gotcha. That would be frustrating!

Quoting armywifey26:

A lot of them are actually irritated also because she will never answer a quote. There has been several times that she was just asked what her funny said and I have yet to see her answer anybody. Oh, and I use chrome and 90% of hers don't show up for me either. 

Quoting zomgkerrie:

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Itzy0ll0tl
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I added you :)

ocelot cihuatl

we are vey different, this will be fun :)

Quoting armywifey26:

I usually give a shout out on FB. If you aren't weird about adding people you can add me 

http://www.facebook.com/krishawna.stewart

Quoting lilfishbigocean:

I seriously need a heads up next time :(
I always come in the next morning when there'
s a million pages and 700+ replies.

Atleast I have something to keep me entertained today! Thanks :)

Itzy0ll0tl
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I can actually SEE her posts. its not ehr fault your internet settings are not compatible...

Quoting Anonymous:

I love giggles! No way would I leave! I'm not going to let one spoiled apple ruin the whole bunch. SHE should just stop trying to participate. I'm not the first person to say this and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it! She should just sit back and read and stop trying to join in and ruin the post.

Quoting KedrynsMommie:

Why don't you quit being a bitch? Just leave the thread!

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you please stop posting? You ruin the giggles every time.

Quoting Wtshubbypst:

Itzy0ll0tl
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM

FINISHEEEEEDDDDD!!!!

newmom3012
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Lol. That. Is. Not. A. Crane. A. Crane. Lifts. Heavy. Objects. This. One. Moves. Dirt. And. Digs. Woohoo! ***the more you know***

Quoting lovelife350:

is it really expert, or is the crane driver just a dick?

Quoting armywifey26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN