Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is how i make money.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 155 Replies
1 mom liked this
Our mini storages around here supply you locks. I go around to storage units and find units that have no locks but people have left stuff in them. If there is no lock it means the company has cut it because you didn't pay your bill.If the unit has stuff in them that is worth selling I rent that unit for a month and sell the stuff that's in them. I made 900 just this week. Shoulda paid your bill ;). I've been doing this for 3 years now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Nice! Sucks for them but like ya said, they should've paid the bill! Lol
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM
7 moms liked this
So basically.... you're a thief. Wow, impressive :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! If you don't pay it is the companies stuff. If they planned on selling the items they would just change the locks. They don't have to worry about paying someone to clean them out, I rent it, then I make money.

Quoting outtamymynd:

So basically.... you're a thief. Wow, impressive :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Shady.
Rbrown72707
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

So what do you think about the show Storage Wars?  Are those people being ripped off because they are auctioning off lockers for high prices?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM
I think so, but its all up to the company what they wanna do with the stuff after you don't pay your bill.

Quoting Rbrown72707:

So what do you think about the show Storage Wars?  Are those people being ripped off because they are auctioning off lockers for high prices?

SunshineBird
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM

So pretty much what they do on "storage wars" or whatever it's called? I have no problem with it. If you place your things inside one then you know it will be kept if you don't pay. If you can't pay then move your shit out before they cut the lock. 

Rbrown72707
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I guess the company wouldn't rent the unit out if they cared that it had stuff in it.  Do you ever keep anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think so, but its all up to the company what they wanna do with the stuff after you don't pay your bill.

Quoting Rbrown72707:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Can't do it here, its all auctioned when you don't pay your bill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM
How?

Quoting Anonymous:

Shady.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)