Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im a submissive wife...ask me anything

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband is the head of the household and I love it! I get to be a stay at home mom in a great house and home school my four kids. I never have to worry about anything
I'm raising my four daughters to be submissive too. Its just an easier life. I would be happy if they never worked and if they just went to college to study music, art or religion and meet a man. We keep in touch with nice families in our church with boys the same age as our girls for this reason. Its the best life I can imagine. Dh and I have a great sex life. I never worry about money or have stress. I've only disobeyed dh once Because he didn't want me to breastfeed but it worked out and he's accepting of it now. We have insurance and savings if something happened to him. I have an associate degree in religious studies and i could make money providing childcare to our friends and neighbors. I sell crafts on etsy and produce from our garden on craigslist as a hobby. Our home is paid for. He would never cheat or leave me.Ask me anything. :-)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Bump
Josie_P
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM

No questions. Great for you to find something that works!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Bump
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I wish I could be that way sometimes but I was raised to never depend on a man. What would you do if god forbid something horrible happened to your dh?

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope your daughters decide to be strong independent tough as nails women who make their own way. No asshole would tell me how to feed my children. He'd be picking his ass up off the floor and picking up his teeth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM

what does he do when you disobey? 

do you have daddy issues, is that why you want a man telling you what to do & then considering your refusal as "disobeying"?

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Aren't you scared of him leaving you ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:08 PM

what if he gets hit by a truck tomorrow, then where will you be?  Stuck with 4 mealy mouthed kids who can't fend for themselves while you're all living in a shelter.  you will never be able to support them. 

thatkidsmomkms
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Do you have a good wheat bread recipe?  (not being snarky, promise, i'm a proverbs31er myself)

JLah
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM

More power to ya. I like sharing the pants in the family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN