Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its a pillow, its a pet... *pic*

its a pillow pet! 

Walked passed Elijah's room while putting laundry away & found him & Kovu like this. I'm SO glad Kovu is so patient (or lazy?) with him. 

Anyone else have a real live pillow pet? lol

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
MommeeTo4
by &1more on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Lol Ty, yeah they take turns

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting MommeeTo4:

They love to snuggle

Looks like your DD is the pillow pet in this case. :) How cute!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, lol. He's not as patient though, we needed acrylic pillow pets.

AmyR13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:21 PM

so cute!...our dog is like that

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

my DDs cat Oliver is like that. SO GOOD with her. He lets her carry her around, and even accidently hurts him a few times and he takes it all patiently. 

And when she was in school, while she was away, he sat by the door, and waited all day for her, and then started meowing when he knew the time was close. and he would meow at her and bump his head at her when he knew it was dinner time. 

kittys are such good companions when raised with love. 

I dont have any pics of them together :( :( but this is him trying to figure out what she is doing with her Christmas camera :P 

and her recording him asking for dinner, and even DEMANDING it by trying to hit the camera lol (its boring in the beginning but watch the whole thing its not super long) 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:27 PM

He is cute ! where did you get him ?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting momtolittleg:

Bengal?  Or savannah cat?  He looks huge!

My Noah is my DD's live stuffed animal. He'd let her do anything to him.  Not that WE let her try, but...

Savannah, and yes, he is huge. He just turned a year in November and weighs 14lbs. He was up to 20 & was very over weight, but we put him on a raw diet. Completely changed him. He is so much more energetic & obviously, lost a lot of weight. :) I'm not sure how long he is now, last time I measured him a couple months ago he was 32 inches from nose to tail.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM

There's a little Cattery called Moon Heart Cats in North Carolina. :) 

http://www.geocities.jp/moonheartcats/savannah.html

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

He is cute ! where did you get him ?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting momtolittleg:

Bengal?  Or savannah cat?  He looks huge!

My Noah is my DD's live stuffed animal. He'd let her do anything to him.  Not that WE let her try, but...

Savannah, and yes, he is huge. He just turned a year in November and weighs 14lbs. He was up to 20 & was very over weight, but we put him on a raw diet. Completely changed him. He is so much more energetic & obviously, lost a lot of weight. :) I'm not sure how long he is now, last time I measured him a couple months ago he was 32 inches from nose to tail.

mommy2lexinmark
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM
No

Cute

But in my experience with cats, I just feel a rrrreeaaoowww * scratch * coming on lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM

OH MY GOSH. are you the lady who has the vids up on youtube with your son and kova?? i LOVE them. especially when kova is waking elijah up (if you are who i think you are) 

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM

OH op i added a video to my post! 

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM

OMG Kovu is the same way with food, but 100xs louder. 

Meow. Meooow. Meo-wow. Meow-ow-ow-ow! lol

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

my DDs cat Oliver is like that. SO GOOD with her. He lets her carry her around, and even accidently hurts him a few times and he takes it all patiently. 

And when she was in school, while she was away, he sat by the door, and waited all day for her, and then started meowing when he knew the time was close. and he would meow at her and bump his head at her when he knew it was dinner time. 

kittys are such good companions when raised with love. 

I dont have any pics of them together :( :( but this is him trying to figure out what she is doing with her Christmas camera :P 

and her recording him asking for dinner, and even DEMANDING it by trying to hit the camera lol (its boring in the beginning but watch the whole thing its not super long) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)