Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its a pillow, its a pet... *pic*

its a pillow pet! 

Walked passed Elijah's room while putting laundry away & found him & Kovu like this. I'm SO glad Kovu is so patient (or lazy?) with him. 

Anyone else have a real live pillow pet? lol

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
tnt1014
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Awe!

Our cats surely take more abuse from my girls than they should lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momavanessa
by Violeta on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Ha! My inlaw's pit is a pillow, sled, hot wheels ramp, and anything else my boys want to do with her! My 2 yr old loves it when she follows him. Their smaller dogs and cats can't handle any of that!! LOL

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM

aww, but it's a cat or is it like mixed with a big cat? I know that question sounds dumb !

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

There's a little Cattery called Moon Heart Cats in North Carolina. :) 

http://www.geocities.jp/moonheartcats/savannah.html

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

He is cute ! where did you get him ?

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting momtolittleg:

Bengal?  Or savannah cat?  He looks huge!

My Noah is my DD's live stuffed animal. He'd let her do anything to him.  Not that WE let her try, but...

Savannah, and yes, he is huge. He just turned a year in November and weighs 14lbs. He was up to 20 & was very over weight, but we put him on a raw diet. Completely changed him. He is so much more energetic & obviously, lost a lot of weight. :) I'm not sure how long he is now, last time I measured him a couple months ago he was 32 inches from nose to tail.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Clutter wow!!
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

OH MY GOSH. are you the lady who has the vids up on youtube with your son and kova?? i LOVE them. especially when kova is waking elijah up (if you are who i think you are) 

lmao. Maybe..my son's name is Elijah & we do have videos on youtube.. I'm just trying to remember which one you are talking about. I try to upload videos so my dad can watch them. We live so far away, we only get to see each other every other year.. and he thinks Kovu is just amazing. haha

twinmommy2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Yes

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Clutter wow!!

lol Yes there is clutter. Organizing isn't really top priority list right now. May too many other important things going on... like getting my health under control. I'll organize when I don't feel like I'm dying anymore. But thanks a lot for pointing it out. :) 

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting twinmommy2010:

Yes

St. Bernard? That dog is huge!

twinmommy2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM

yes he is 

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting twinmommy2010:

Yes

St. Bernard? That dog is huge!

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Lol that reminds me of my daughter. Our cat hates my oldest, yet when he does allow him to pet, he's very gentle and nice. Then here comes the 2 year old terror to pull his fur, trail, ears, slap his face etc and he cuddles up to her like she's his mama. She can lay on him and he doesn't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)