Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be mad if your DH

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

Poll

Question: Is it ok?

Options:

I would be mad because it was wrong of him

I wouldn't be mad because you guys are talking about divorce

Who cares either way

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 65

View Results

Facebook searched an old gf while you two were not doing well? I told my husband about a week and a half ago that I was thinking of a divorce. He wanted to change and try to work it out between us both. We didn't have the real serious divorce convo till this past Saturday morning, but I discovered tonight that he already looked up his ex on FB last week aka before our serious sit down. Would you be upset or understanding considering the circumstances? 

ETA: I was mad and confronted asking him if he looked her look up and he denied it, which makes me feel his intentions were not innocent ones.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't really say because I don't know his intentions. I've looked up every single one of my ex's on fb out of pure curiosity. It meant absolutely nothing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM
The timing speaks volumes, IMO.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

I can't really say because I don't know his intentions. I've looked up every single one of my ex's on fb out of pure curiosity. It meant absolutely nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I was mad and confronted asking him if he looked her look up and he denied it, which makes me feel his intentions were not innocent ones.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Kitschy
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't be mad. I look up old boyfriends all the time.

sophiesister2
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Id be mad just because im a pretty jealous person lol
Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this
No not cool. Especially when thinking over your marriage. If he truly wanted to work on your marriage he wouldn't be looking up exes...
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I have mine on FB, and I'm pretty sure I'd be talking to him too. After my husband, he knows the most about me. So, I don't think I'd be mad. I'd just want to get it over with so we could both move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:43 PM

eek... i feel the same as you. even though we DID break up (just in a relationship), but he added his ex girlfriend (who caused issues in the beginning of our relationship) like a week after we ended things.

it made me feel like all teh years we were together, he just really wanted to be with her. unable to b/c she moved so far away right before we met. i havent even asked him about it. i dont think that i ever will- i doubt this relationship can be saved

TTC2Long
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:43 PM
You should include that info in your op. It makes a big difference.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was mad and confronted asking him if he looked her look up and he denied it, which makes me feel his intentions were not innocent ones.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I have several exes on my fb already so I wouldt care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured