Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DF is off getting us some Nachos Belgrande's and yummies from TB.  I can't wait! 

What are you guys up to tonight?

So, DF is back and he tells me he had them put pizza sauce on my nachos.  If I had ANY doubt of his love for me before, it is quite extinguished.  LMAO  I LOVE THEM BOTH!

NOM NOM NOM

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Replies (71-80):
NBean311
by Chivette on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM

What do you use for dressing? 

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Do it, I swear you will be amazed at how great it tastes homeade. I put taco seasoning in with the black beans while they cook. I love black bean & cheese burritos and adding the taco seasoning while thy cook makes all the difference.

Quoting NBean311:

I was just thinking that I should make them homemade! 

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I did too! It looked so darn yummy! I also like really spicy food and it was kind of bland. So maybe just the combo of both things ruined it for me? I just make my own at home now when I start craving one. I sautée my corn with green, yellow & red peppers though. It gives it an extra kick.

Quoting NBean311:

Every time I've had it, it was good. But I usually eat it right away if I get it. Maybe that's why?

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I think it's icky. It ends up tasting like a pile of lukewarm mush. I think it's a great idea in theory but putting steaming hot meat and cold items together just doesn't work.

Quoting NBean311:

It has meat (chicken or steak), rice, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, black beans, dressing, and some other yummy stuff. It's delish! 

Quoting opal10161973:

Um....  Tell me more about this Cantina Bowl please. 

Quoting NBean311:

I like their new Cantina Bowl! It's yummy. Nachos are good too! I'm waiting for SO to come home so I can cook pizza. 

opal10161973
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM

The Enchirito sauce?  That stuff is good too.

Quoting DarksMama:

Eww...their pizza sauce is NASTY. But I have them use the regular red sauce on mine....I'm damned near addicted to that red sauce. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Fyi !  nothing from taco bell is spicy, NOTHING!!

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Do it, I swear you will be amazed at how great it tastes homeade. I put taco seasoning in with the black beans while they cook. I love black bean & cheese burritos and adding the taco seasoning while thy cook makes all the difference.

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I did too! It looked so darn yummy! I also like really spicy food and it was kind of bland. So maybe just the combo of both things ruined it for me? I just make my own at home now when I start craving one. I sautée my corn with green, yellow & red peppers though. It gives it an extra kick.

Quoting NBean311:

Every time I've had it, it was good. But I usually eat it right away if I get it. Maybe that's why?

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I think it's icky. It ends up tasting like a pile of lukewarm mush. I think it's a great idea in theory but putting steaming hot meat and cold items together just doesn't work.

Quoting NBean311:

It has meat (chicken or steak), rice, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, black beans, dressing, and some other yummy stuff. It's delish! 

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting NBean311:

I like their new Cantina Bowl! It's yummy. Nachos are good too! I'm waiting for SO to come home so I can cook pizza. 

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Yes huh! They have a beefy nacho burrito that has a kick to it. Plus they have fire sauce that is yummy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting NBean311:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM

My Df does the same.damn.thing!  What is up with men and wind?  O.o

Quoting SparklingHope:

That sounds good! DH is sleepin for work and I'm wide awake for probably another hour cause of a nap I took in the afternoon. I'm freezing though..it's like -25 wind chills outside but DH still has to sleep with his stupid little fan on. I know if I unplug it he'll sit straight up and be like what the heck? lol. 

opal10161973
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I put two packets on my nachos.  YUMMY!

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Yes huh! They have a beefy nacho burrito that has a kick to it. Plus they have fire sauce that is yummy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting NBean311:

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:57 AM
I use this recipe

1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped

1 clove garlic

3/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root

1/4 cup lime juice

1/3 cup honey

2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar

1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste

1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves

1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting NBean311:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Like I said, not spicy.  You are talking w/ someone who know spicy I eat it a lot so  to me nothing from there is spicy.  

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting NBean311:

SparklingHope
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine says it's cause of the noise. He likes the noise the fan gives. I'm just like well..why can't we use a radio instead?!? lol. 

Quoting opal10161973:

My Df does the same.damn.thing!  What is up with men and wind?  O.o

Quoting SparklingHope:

That sounds good! DH is sleepin for work and I'm wide awake for probably another hour cause of a nap I took in the afternoon. I'm freezing though..it's like -25 wind chills outside but DH still has to sleep with his stupid little fan on. I know if I unplug it he'll sit straight up and be like what the heck? lol. 

NBean311
by Chivette on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Ooooh... Thank you! I can't wait to try ths! 

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I use this recipe

1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped

1 clove garlic

3/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root

1/4 cup lime juice

1/3 cup honey

2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar

1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste

1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves

1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting NBean311:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)