Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so scary

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Ok my mom's in jail and my daughter has been calling me baby girl which is what my mom calls me. Then today she said I'm talking to your mom. I brushed it off. Then my husband said he heard baby girl plain as day. I was freaking out and told him to quit f***ing with me Then my baby monitor made a static noise. So i flipped out and called the jail and told the lady exactly what I'm saying here and she said my mom is fine but I'm not 100% sure.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:17 AM

what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Bump
Nicky2911
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:18 AM

ok ok so let me try to get this straight..... you feel as if your daughter is in some way channeling your mother's spirit or essence or whatever?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Idk i just felt like she was dead. My daughter is 2 and i don't call her baby girl. Idk I'm still shaken up. I just thought my mom was dead.

Quoting Nicky2911:

ok ok so let me try to get this straight..... you feel as if your daughter is in some way channeling your mother's spirit or essence or whatever?

Nicky2911
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:22 AM

ok so that is at least what you thought was going on? and now you're just confused because they say your mother is fine?

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk i just felt like she was dead. My daughter is 2 and i don't call her baby girl. Idk I'm still shaken up. I just thought my mom was dead.

Quoting Nicky2911:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:28 AM
No I'm relieved and so happy. But i feel stupid for over reacting. And what if she is dead but they just don't know yet. I'm sure that's not the case. Idk my thoughts are all jumbled sorry if I'm not making sense

Quoting Nicky2911:

ok so that is at least what you thought was going on? and now you're just confused because they say your mother is fine?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicky2911:

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:29 AM

maybe she over-heard your mom calling you that before.....?!?

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:31 AM

ummm...ok. Im not sure I understand what you are talking about...

Nicky2911
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

If you believe in this sort of thing, then perhaps you could speculate that your mother was having a hard day today (jail can't be easy or everyone would go >.> ), was really thinking of you, and your daughter is highly sensitive to... I dunno vibes or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I'm relieved and so happy. But i feel stupid for over reacting. And what if she is dead but they just don't know yet. I'm sure that's not the case. Idk my thoughts are all jumbled sorry if I'm not making sense

Quoting Nicky2911:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicky2911:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:35 AM
My mom's been in jail in a different state for over a year

Quoting KeimUNCmomof3:

maybe she over-heard your mom calling you that before.....?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)