Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gah seriously I felt sooo dumb!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I think mommy brain has cought up to me.

I was heading to bed and remembered I needed to put my clothes in the dryer.

So I load it up turn the knob go to push start. And nothing!!!! I'm like super mad because well who wants wet clothes.

I go through this whole process to write a note for my dad or mom to see in the am. I thought my dad forgot to turn the fuse after installing a light fixture. Then I go back to the laundry room and hear a ticking noise like the knob was counting down?!

My knee bumps the door to the dryer and it shuts all the way. And abra cadabra!!! Push start and the dryer now magically works!!! Funny it's the little things that matter!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MissMal1
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:36 AM

tee hee!

... it happens ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I couldn't get our washer to start one time so I called DH at work and told him I didn't know what was wrong with it. He came home and pulled the knob out and it started right away.  I guess I just didn't pull hard enough or something because I used that washer like every day and never had that problem lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Lol doh!! Bet he was thrilled. Haha you couldn't help it though!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't get our washer to start one time so I called DH at work and told him I didn't know what was wrong with it. He came home and pulled the knob out and it started right away.  I guess I just didn't pull hard enough or something because I used that washer like every day and never had that problem lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:43 AM

He still makes fun of me for this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol doh!! Bet he was thrilled. Haha you couldn't help it though!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:44 AM

:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:47 AM
I'm used to.stoves that you just turn the knob and bam it works. We moved into a apt.
At 11pm after we finally got all moved in, I went to cook pizza rolls (4 hungry 18-20 year olds LOL) and nothing! The on call Guy came over and just turned a knob. Doh... I felt so stupid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN