Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

baby Daddy and I...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
Decided to have another baby. We aren't together and have been split for 9 years. We also have no intentions in being together. However, because we are still single, pretty much best friends and we both want another child we decided to have anther together. He has another daughter who is 6 months younger than our dd that he sees once a month. But yeah, we will start ttc this summer, and I couldn't be more excited! We are best friends and better off staying that way..that's all..ask anything I guess...?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:11 AM
How old is your dd? how often does he see her?

Why does he only see his other child once a month?
nikabear
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Um okay....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babygirl9609
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Why would you do that? I mean that's kinda sad. Are you going to go through the whole pregnancy by yourself....if you guys have no intention of being together he's the one getting the fun out of it. IMO. You're gonna be raising two kids by yourself.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:16 AM

no judgement from me. I suggested that to a friend once who was besties with her ex.

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM
If everyone's happy then congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Dd is 9. His other dd is from a one night stand.. The mom didn't call him until she was 7. She lives far away and refused any visits with him until their attorneys agreed on this. So he meets herhalf way which is 300 miles I've a month. Sometimes I go as well. Her mom is married and he goes as well.
Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your dd? how often does he see her?

Why does he only see his other child once a month?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Wait, so he has two kids, one that he sees ONLY once a month and he wants another one?

lolololololololololololololol. Yeah, I'm sure he's an awesome father.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:22 AM
I wouldn't go through it alone.he's there for us.we see him many times a week he calls everyday. He tells me he loves me... If he dates a girl he will tell her straigp. Which is probably whywhy he is single..lol

Quoting Babygirl9609:

Why would you do that? I mean that's kinda sad. Are you going to go through the whole pregnancy by yourself....if you guys have no intention of being together he's the one getting the fun out of it. IMO. You're gonna be raising two kids by yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:23 AM
No really. he is.. The story is in a,pp

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Wait, so he has two kids, one that he sees ONLY once a month and he wants another one?

lolololololololololololololol. Yeah, I'm sure he's an awesome father.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Right? I love that we all get along. I love him..but we just aren't meant to be together. He is an awesome dad, he knows I'm an awesome mom, might as well just do it this way. Wet haven't even slept together in 9 years, since before dd was born so, it'll be weird.. Lol

Quoting bustybee:

no judgement from me. I suggested that to a friend once who was besties with her ex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)