Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!! So a cop was shot......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 233 Replies
1 mom liked this
BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!!!!!

I live in ohio and there has been a story on a cop that shot in the line of duty. He didn't die, his amor vest saved his life. He and his family knew the risks of this damn job when he signed up for it. He was shot trying to get a gun from a suspect. All day I have heard nothing but how the family is grieving and the Clevland police department is NOT GOING TO STOP TILL THE SUSPECT IS FOUND. What the fuck is the family grieving for!?! He's not dead, idiots!!!

I fucking hate cops with a passion. Most of them are crooked and they all stick together to make sure they always come out shiny and perfect. Here in Cleveland there was a car chase, over 35 police cars chased down 1 fucking car and unloaded over 145 bullets in this car firing at suspects, they claim went speeding past the station. They found NO GUN in the car of the suspects, and nothing has been done since. It PISSES ME OFF that ALL of these officers were suspended WITH PAY and are now back on the fucking streets. Of course they dug up every piece of dirt on these people to make them out to be bad people and of course the officers keep their mouths shut.

Why did it take almost 150 bullets for 1 car with ony 2 UNARMED people!?!? So yeah,

FUCK THAT COP!!! YOU WERE HIT IN THE FUCKING VEST, PUSSY!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:25 AM
46 moms liked this

Let's hope they are never putting their lives on the line for you or your family. You certainly don't deserve it. 

annie6884
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Umm.... Wow!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:26 AM
17 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:29 AM
We had a group of cops here that beat the shit out of a man that was in a diabetic come. He slipped into while driving, they pulled him out of the car after he hit a tree I think, and beat/kicked the crap out of him. Last I heard they were suspended with pay for 3 weeks and nothing more.

I will neer say all cops are fucked up tho, considering my grandfather was constable here for years, and I know he was great and his job
pattya925
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Regardless of whether he lived or died, that still had to be terrifying for his family.  And of course there are risks involved, that doesn't mean that his family shouldn't be relieved and fucking scared!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:31 AM
16 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:31 AM
15 moms liked this
And I hate that the police have to protect people like you!
keeler_s
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:32 AM
o.O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:36 AM
7 moms liked this
"over 35 police cars chased down 1 fucking car and unloaded over 145 bullets in this car firing at suspects, they claim went speeding past the station." Just because they didn't have a GUN in the car doesn't mean they couldn't have killed dozens of people while speeding and running from the cops!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:38 AM
4 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured