Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a little confused, weirded out LAST UPDATE ITS OVER

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just found a pregnancy test in my trashcan. It's positive.
I have no daughters that could get pregnant. They are 4 and 5.
My son is only 8.

Umm ... Who the fuck took a pregnancy test in my bathroom?

Some members on here have me concerned the babysitter may be sleeping with my husband. Looking back they are flirtatious. I'm going to do some extra investigating before I ask the babysitter if its her test

The babysitter didnt come by but she called. I just straight up asked her if she left something in the bathroom. She said yes and apologized and basically hung up on me. I looked at phone records and she has been texting my DH regularly. It's not really the texts that bother me because she really hasn't texted him much more than she has texted me its that in the last month the amount has doubled and there are picture messages

Okay i decided to play it smart. I told him kalani was pregnant and just acted like I didn't know anything. Now I'm patiently waiting on the AT&T account to see if he calls her

HE CALLED HER! Omg! My heart is racing. I'm like mad, sad, shocked...idk. I didn't think it would actually start adding up.

Well I talked to my husband. I called his bluff and said I knew everything. He caved but swore it was just one time and he wore a condom. He doesn't think the baby is his. She has a long term boyfriend. I don't know if it was really just one time or what but I know she's pregnant and my DH did sleep with her.

I'm still in denial or something. i have a million emotions running through my head. I haven't talked to DH again. Thanks for all the supportive comments.

Hey I noticed I keep getting a lot of notifications for an update. Nothing really has changed. My husband has been staying in the camper and I have been in the house. I went and stayed with my best friend last weekend so he could stay in the house with the kids and we went out and had some drinks. I am basically like fuck him at this point I don't have time for games. So I'm going to keep the house and my car and he is going to make the payments. Plus child support. We are going to get the custody arrangement mediated and then I will file for divorce.

He still only admitted to one time and the babysitter is to chicken shit to answer the phone. I called her mom and told her and she apologized and seemed to be empathetic. My husband said he will get a paternity test but I honestly don't care now. She can have him...I'm way too disgusted to stay with him
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM
17. She is a senior. She comes over after school till 5

Quoting Iron_Beauty:

You said something about a babysitter - how old is she?

lucsch
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

You took it, were so surprised that you had a stroke and lost your memory.

You took it, were so surprised that you fainted, hit your head, and lost your memory.

Your neighbor crawled in through the window to take her test so her husband wouldn't see it.

Your best friend who visited last week took it.

It is an old one you were saving from when it turned positive for your 8yo. Your husband threw it out.

ETA: It has to be your babysitter's!

RLT2
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM

It has to be the babysitter. Why would she leave it in the trash? Whenever I took pregnancy tests I always wrapped them up, took them with me and threw them out at WaWA. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
A. It's *your and B. I agreed with YOU that it might be the babysitter. o.O There's a simple solution to this: ask people you think might be involved. Not Cafe Mom. We're not psychic & we don't live there & we sure as he'll can't tell you who's been peeing on sticks in your shitter. Common sense is your friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're explanation is crazier than mine. He is 8 hours away in another state. And he left Saturday at 7 in the morning. The bathroom trashcan is small. I've taken it out since then. And even more Sunday evening I took all The trash in the house to the dumpster because yesterday was trash day

Quoting Anonymous:

Ohhh, ok. Maybe it *was* the babysitter.

Quoting Anonymous:

But I mean I take out the bathroom trash a lot. I don't think it's been in there since Saturday ..

Quoting Anonymous:

Call that bitch up! This is an emergency!

Quoting Anonymous:

He's been at work since Saturday.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ask your DH?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM
If she took it at your house she is old enough to answer the question awkward or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's 17. It's a little awkward.

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously if the only other female who has been there was the babysitter then call and ask! It's not that complicated to do.

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I would be confused too!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM
You should ask her

Quoting Anonymous:

If she took it at your house she is old enough to answer the question awkward or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's 17. It's a little awkward.

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously if the only other female who has been there was the babysitter then call and ask! It's not that complicated to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Write a list of all the women who have been to your house since your last trash can change? Lol

Then wait and observe......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I wasn't expecting anyone to have an answer. I just wanted to get it out because I was a little weirded out.
I can't call the babysitter she is at school. And I can't call my husband until lunch so I'm twiddling my thumbs thinking about it.
And I misread your * for " sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

A. It's *your and B. I agreed with YOU that it might be the babysitter. o.O There's a simple solution to this: ask people you think might be involved. Not Cafe Mom. We're not psychic & we don't live there & we sure as he'll can't tell you who's been peeing on sticks in your shitter. Common sense is your friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're explanation is crazier than mine. He is 8 hours away in another state. And he left Saturday at 7 in the morning. The bathroom trashcan is small. I've taken it out since then. And even more Sunday evening I took all The trash in the house to the dumpster because yesterday was trash day

Quoting Anonymous:

Ohhh, ok. Maybe it *was* the babysitter.

Quoting Anonymous:

But I mean I take out the bathroom trash a lot. I don't think it's been in there since Saturday ..

Quoting Anonymous:

Call that bitch up! This is an emergency!

Quoting Anonymous:

He's been at work since Saturday.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ask your DH?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN