Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a little confused, weirded out LAST UPDATE ITS OVER

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just found a pregnancy test in my trashcan. It's positive.
I have no daughters that could get pregnant. They are 4 and 5.
My son is only 8.

Umm ... Who the fuck took a pregnancy test in my bathroom?

Some members on here have me concerned the babysitter may be sleeping with my husband. Looking back they are flirtatious. I'm going to do some extra investigating before I ask the babysitter if its her test

The babysitter didnt come by but she called. I just straight up asked her if she left something in the bathroom. She said yes and apologized and basically hung up on me. I looked at phone records and she has been texting my DH regularly. It's not really the texts that bother me because she really hasn't texted him much more than she has texted me its that in the last month the amount has doubled and there are picture messages

Okay i decided to play it smart. I told him kalani was pregnant and just acted like I didn't know anything. Now I'm patiently waiting on the AT&T account to see if he calls her

HE CALLED HER! Omg! My heart is racing. I'm like mad, sad, shocked...idk. I didn't think it would actually start adding up.

Well I talked to my husband. I called his bluff and said I knew everything. He caved but swore it was just one time and he wore a condom. He doesn't think the baby is his. She has a long term boyfriend. I don't know if it was really just one time or what but I know she's pregnant and my DH did sleep with her.

I'm still in denial or something. i have a million emotions running through my head. I haven't talked to DH again. Thanks for all the supportive comments.

Hey I noticed I keep getting a lot of notifications for an update. Nothing really has changed. My husband has been staying in the camper and I have been in the house. I went and stayed with my best friend last weekend so he could stay in the house with the kids and we went out and had some drinks. I am basically like fuck him at this point I don't have time for games. So I'm going to keep the house and my car and he is going to make the payments. Plus child support. We are going to get the custody arrangement mediated and then I will file for divorce.

He still only admitted to one time and the babysitter is to chicken shit to answer the phone. I called her mom and told her and she apologized and seemed to be empathetic. My husband said he will get a paternity test but I honestly don't care now. She can have him...I'm way too disgusted to stay with him
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Replies (561-570):
luckythreemom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Bump for update
Anonymous
by Anonymous 115 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM

BUMP!!!

ericahager2005
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Iss Good for you! Just leave the girl a voicemail, "he's all yours honey, no hard feelings just remember this if he cheats with you he will cheat on you!" .....btw make him file and foot the $400 bill or file indigent (clerk may waive fees if you can show he's not yet paying support) also contact dcf they will file child support and garnishment for you. They can do this as soon as you separate. Clear out bank accts and put $ in separate acct b4 things become less amicable and he does (my ex swore he would pay all the bills and cs and left us with $0.00 until I forced the issue with dcf and cse) They can intercept his tax returns and garnish his pay or unemployment and disability.....ask that he keeps insurance for kids, and life insurance in amount large enough to cover cs until kids are 22 if still in school in the event of his death.

Basically don't trust anything he promises its all head games to try to fool you into getting screwed over. Take or leave my advice, but people change when they realize its done 4 good.

If he tries to win u back don't fall for it my ex tried many times and then dissed me to mutual friends. He was dumb enough to realize it wouldn't all get back to me......if someday you decide you want to go back you can remarry and celebrate it. Apply for whatever help you need (foodstamps, medicaid for kids) and like I said they'll go after him for cs. Don't depend on promises from someone who lied and betrayed you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 116 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:47 AM

I think she meant... Drop Kick the sitter!

Quoting momof2.5girls:

DUH

Quoting Anonymous:

Drop the sitter girl. Sorry you're having to go through this.

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM
How are you doing?
zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:02 PM
I would be too. If he can do it once he will try again more than likely.
bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM

If it really was only one time, id hate to throw my whole life away over that.

Id at least try to work it out for the sake of my children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 66 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Bump for update!
BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Thanks for bumping!! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump for update!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN