Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FB likes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

People post stupid shit on there and get likes of likes.. Hey lets copy and paste a quote and get 16 likes within the first 5 minutes. They post about their drama and their ordinary simple lives or good morning have a blessed day. I havent seen nothing different that makes me think or makes me go "wow".

Facebook is boring as shit. What's your facebook status?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kitschy
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I rarely update my status.

mammakisses
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Same here, I rarely update.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:50 PM

my status is reminding people to RSVP for the wedding since the deadline is coming and no one has said a peep. i hate those who wait until the last minute.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

http://workshop.chromeexperiments.com/stars/

This link.

Josie_P
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:53 PM

My last status is "Misha drops his coffee and asks me for the water broom. I look at him thinking "Wtf is a water broom" and when I say "Mop", he says yes. Who uses water broom for mop??" LOL! Misha is my husband.

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM

My status updates are usually news stories my friends and I find interesting, pictures of my kids, cute things my daughter says and the occasional rant about people posting crybaby shit to get attention (I especially hate those "You're a perfect special butterfly and the fact that every guy you've ever been with has hit/cheated/dumped you says nothing about your choices or who you are but enforces the claim that all men are douchebags so don't change who you are or try to better yourself in any way because you're already flawless" bullshit images). I also like to share funny/ironic/disturbing images and stories to start friendly discussions and debates... 

ksueditz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Mine is, Tylerj had a minor car accident last night. His pretty face isn't so pretty right now. Thank God, no broken bones, just some abrasions. Thanks to C____ P____ for getting him to the hospital so quickly.Tylerj is my ds16.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)