Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proud of yourself??? Why???

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM
  • 98 Replies
2 moms liked this

Did my nails last night -- was a manicurist from 1988 - 1995 / still do  my own and friends and my daughter's on occasion --  well i re-did my own last night with a pink and white layover my natural nails correcting the shape so they are square.....  here is my work 

so love how they turned out and so love that i can still pull this off LOL 

here is my daughter's i did over the weekend 

What do you do that just makes you happy and proud of yourself????  

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

they look awesome :)

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I am pretty good with nails but I don't wish to damage my natural nails with that acrylic/gel etc. My nails seem to be growing longer than ever now that I stopped using tips and that other crap.

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Cute!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I am me, therefor I am PROUD
SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM

You are soooo lucky - I tried it all and never can get them to grow out and last -- they grow but they are just too brittle and I can't stand to have them looking raggedy LOL  

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I am pretty good with nails but I don't wish to damage my natural nails with that acrylic/gel etc. My nails seem to be growing longer than ever now that I stopped using tips and that other crap.

SterlingHeart

Aeonix
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I am really good at making hair accessories like bows, bow holders, etc. I am rarely one to brag about myself but I look at the things I make and I am impressed lol. 

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM
5 moms liked this

I grow people; it's kind of a super power.

mom_dl6

SWEET !

SterlingHeart

Would love to see them --- I am a crafty mommy too -- have made some great costumes and I crochet, paint etc.... isn't it fun!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting Aeonix:

I am really good at making hair accessories like bows, bow holders, etc. I am rarely one to brag about myself but I look at the things I make and I am impressed lol. 

SterlingHeart

Mweddle
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM
4 moms liked this

I had my zumba class last night and I had nearly 30 people there!!!  I was super pumped!  I went wayyyyyy out of my comfort zone to even get certified, much less actually teach a class!  I am really proud of myself.  If you had asked me 3 years ago what I'd be doing these days I would have NEVER said, "I'll be a fitness instructor!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured