Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Sister Did What??? *** UPDATE... UPDATE 3/13

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies
I was just told that my sister has been texting my dh pics of her business ? Why would she do this... Not sure if its true.. Im just confused and shocked.. I guess my dh asked her one day while at my moms house and she told him not now. Then told my step siter what has been going on... My step sister likes to make up lies though..he has cheated before but that was several years ago.

do I believe? Her friend (my sisters) that told my friend what my step sister said to her?

Im shaking I haven't had to deal with this in a long time. Everything seemed ok?

Update wed.23

My stepsister contacted me and we talked about the situation with my sister and dh... She told me she will record the conversation, next time so I can hear the truth, but she wont tell my sister that she is taping her...

Well she called her today and talked about it I heard the whole thing.. He asked her for pics and he sent his pic of his member to her. She told my stepsister that she cant tell me cause ill flip out and never talk to her again..

he asked her to send them when he and my son went on vacation, I was in total shock with that , and knowing he sent her one.. Who else is he askin pics from.

He is supposed to go for an interview in another state in a month or so. Im going to wait it out see if I can come up with anything..

Ugh I dont need this :( It's not like I can divorce him.. I have four kids and im a stay at home mom.

UPDATE 3/13

well they BOTH admitted it but it only lasted a week... do I trust him that he hasn't done this more with others. I know for a fact he cheated on his 1st wife cause he told me.

I FEEL LOST AND OUT OF CONTROL... I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO THAT WOULDNT BE BIASED.

I JUST NEED TO SCREAM . ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I ASKED HIM AND I STILL FEEL YUCKY. PLUS WE ARE RELOCATING .

WELL THATS ABOUT IT. YAY MY LIFE... I'm so sad I'm holding everything in but what I want to do is cry.
I shouldn't have gone anon on this ..but I did a few months back
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMoonlight
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Grab one of their phones, if not check his usage on your carrier website, you can see if he got pics from her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM

look at the phone records and see if they've been texting back and forth

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Why don't you just ask them both

JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Get proff before you confront
mom_dl6
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Get into investigation mode...That would be me 

tried1273
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I would definitely confront them.. I dont think that I would ever be able to relax or trust either one of them if I didnt!  Especially with his past of cheating! Best of luck to you

kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM
check his phone
lalaboosh
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh, jeeze. That just sucks all around, no matter what the truth is. No advice, just try to take care of yourself. Good luck.
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I'd just ask.
LaceNBklyn
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Time to investigate.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)