Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

maybe im crazy

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
  • 17 Replies

so my friend met this chick from pof on fri. they spent the night and ever since then she text him say 5 texts to his one text. constantly says how much she like him and hes the one and she just wants to make him happy. he had me texting her yesterday and she was saying the same things to me and planning there future to me this seems a bit obsessive. Am i crazy or would you think the same.....  for example in an hour text conversation she said how much she likes him and this and that like 14 times. then shes telling me shes getting a huge settlement and wants to buy him anything he wants doesnt matter the cost. again i may be crazy but i just wanted other people opinons on it 

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Maybe she is looking for someone to take care of her and her kids.
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM

yes, she sounds desperate and obsessive.

itsallabtthem84
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Tell him to run, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe he just dicked her down that good lol
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM

she sounds desperate. 

reava
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM
She sounds desperate and insecure. Poor thing. She needs to work on herself before she dates.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM

She is desperate...she is trying to buy his attention buy saying that about buying him anything he wants. I would stay far far away from her. I hope she doesnt know where he lives or she will stalk him like crazy I bet if he tells her to go away.

ksueditz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Quoting reava:

She sounds desperate and insecure. Poor thing. She needs to work on herself before she dates.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MyAngels0103
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Crazy story, I met my fiance on POF, we talked for a few weeks, and than went on our first date, than a few days later he came to my house, and he has literally not left since. That was 5 months ago, Needless to say, we are in love and plan on getting married in a few months.

However that girl sounds like my ex roommate, young, and trying to force love upon someone. She is trying really hard, and usually there are underlying issues with girls who behave like that. She seems to be thinking if she bribes him, he will love her and etc.

naomishere
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM

they actually didnt have sex yet cause they just met friday and he hasnt seen her since he dropped her off sat lol. i would of said the same thing though 

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he just dicked her down that good lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)