Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you eat box mashed potatoes (instant)

Instead of mashed potatoes from REAL potatoes, you are just stupid. How hard is it to boil potatoes? Is the milk where you get tripped up? Salt? Pepper? BUTTER? The mixing? Point is, make your own fucking potatoes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Replies (611-620):
piratehooker
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM
2 moms liked this
62 pages about mashed potatoes?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I think you need a night out away from the kitchen, besides I bet youve been served instant potatoes and couldnt even tell the difference. you now some restaurants use instant potatoes for their mashed potatoes,its saves time and money and you really cant tell the difference. Ive served them many times and NOONE ever asked if they were boxed they always assumed they were homemade. Thats how you know your awesome cook!!

I bet you had a potatoe in the shape of a penis and loved it sooo much you swore off instant!

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Maybe she's a potato farmer LOL

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

Lmao! You are quite passionate about potatoes, lady.
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
62 delicious pages!.. Well, actually I don't know I didn't read any comments... Except yours and maybe one more..

Quoting piratehooker:

62 pages about mashed potatoes?
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM

hmmm they are just dehydrated flakes... LOL!      I can't believe that something that trivial really has found it's way up your craw...  but then... this IS CM....

VannaMae307
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM

This made me laugh really hard. Potatoes are serious business.

I make mine mashed with red potatoes, skin on, with almond milk (plain) and chives. Butter is added by each person consuming it, if they wish.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Wow you must be really bored that your actually making a post about how people should make their own potatoes, seriously? who gives a fuck what people eat?!!! Let them be what's it to you?!... Get a life lady!.

allsolittle
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Real potatoes FTW! Skin on though.
jessedark
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Maybe you are the stupid one, some people actually work for a living! Who has time after coming home from an 8 to 12 hr. shift to fuck around with washing, peeling , cubing, then boiling potatoes.Look honey I work my ass off as does my husband, whom can cook circles around most men and women for that fact and we are both blessed with a son who will try just about anything we set in front of him.Now I agree the boxed ones taste nasty.But the Idahoan Buttery Selects are pretty good, just add extra butter and milk.So Mrs, Betty Crocker, get off your tall kitchen chair and stop judging people with limited time to cook!!!!

MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I like them, they have different flavors. I usually add ranch to make them creamier. Plus after working all day I don't have time or energy to start from scratch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured