Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you eat box mashed potatoes (instant)

Instead of mashed potatoes from REAL potatoes, you are just stupid. How hard is it to boil potatoes? Is the milk where you get tripped up? Salt? Pepper? BUTTER? The mixing? Point is, make your own fucking potatoes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Replies (621-630):
davnrori
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Real potatoes are the only way to go. They are less expensive than the boxed ones, take less time and effort to make, and are way tastier. Boxed mashed potatoes remind me of school lunch. Fucking vile.

kclarsh
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:08 AM

They remind me of the school lunch potatoes...which I liked.  I haven't eaten those since my early twenties, but they are good.....if you add a shit ton of butter. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:09 AM

yum

AA2.0
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Mashed potatoes are always gross. Even the "real" ones.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Lol
Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Point is, it's none of your business who does or doesn't eat instant potatoes.

3cutiebugs
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:14 AM
I love box mash. I don't like lumpy potatoes. Plus box mash comes in so many different delicious flavors!
bellawomen
by Summer on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:16 AM
We make vegan mashed potatoes at our house. No butter, cow milk, or crap. And definitely not out of a box.

Oh and I don't peel mine either. Peel and all. More nutrients. Not that we eat them often anyway because I personally, don't care for mashed potatoes.
LADYxGHOST
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:16 AM

Or perhaps you don't eat them often enough to keep them around and have them grow into nasty little things because youa re the only one in the family that likes mashed potatoes. And BTW using instant is MAKING MY OWN FUCKING POTATOES MY WAY!

sirinme94
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol I was just about the same thing.. next we might be hearing her on the news leading a national strike against instant mashed potatoes.  They're evil!

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

Lmao! You are quite passionate about potatoes, lady.

moneysaver6
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:17 AM
While I agree with you that cooking fresh potatoes is better, boxed potato flakes ARE potatoes. (Dehydrated potatoes, to be exact.)

Quoting CountryStrong84:

Instead of mashed potatoes from REAL potatoes, you are just stupid. How hard is it to boil potatoes? Is the milk where you get tripped up? Salt? Pepper? BUTTER? The mixing? Point is, make your own fucking potatoes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN