Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It really is that great!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I see people on here ranting that the people who claimt o be so happy with their lives proabbly aren't really, but my life really is nearly perfect.

My husband is my best friend-he's always there for me-helps out around the house, works hard so I can stay home with the kids.

The kids are all cute, funny, smart, and sweet.

If we had a little more money and slightly less crazy extended families our lives would be nearly perfect.

Yes. I do want a cookie. Thanks for asking. ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Replies (11-16):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I'm going to e-hell, but this crossed my mind too. Shit hits the fan when people say these things. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Most woman are like that then they find out their husbands fucking a coworker =)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I feel the same. Glad you're happy mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Don't forget the neighbor, or her sister.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or the babysitter! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Most woman are like that then they find out their husbands fucking a coworker =)

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

im separated and getting divorced. i work part time and support  myself and two dds with no finacial help but all money goes to bills...

and im happy. i am a realistic optimist. i see my problems and i still have hope and lots of love and laughs and caring. life is not either good or bad. i choose to be happy and make the best with what i face and appreciate all that i do have and not worry about what i dont. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Wow-there are a lot of bitter women on here. Strange and sad that you can't believe someone can actually be happy and have a good, faithful husband.

ARmomOf3
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Same here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)