Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any ideas for a May 2nd birthday?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM
  • 18 Replies

My son is turning 2 and I don't know what to do for his birthday. Obviously, he won't care, but I would like to do something fun for him anyway. My 3yr DD will also be there, as well as probably my good friend and her two (same ages as mine). My in laws might come too... I just want to have something fun but not elaborate or expensive. Any ideas?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Bounce house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this
We do my daughter (may 24th) at the park and we cook out and have a pinata (so sure I spelled that wrong).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Zoo. Aquarium. Bounce house, trampoline place, gymboree
Oostera
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, actually you spelled that correct but it usually has one of those little wavy lines above the "n":)

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

We do my daughter (may 24th) at the park and we cook out and have a pinata (so sure I spelled that wrong).

JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm making sensory bottles as favors for ds' bday party. Colored water, glitter, and baby oil in a bottle, hot glue the lid on. His will be ocean themed so I'm putting plastic ocean creatures in them too. Check out the dollar store for decorations and ideas. And Pinterest! It's full of cute DIY ideas for snacks, games, decorations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:09 PM
That'sy birthday too!
Oostera
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Can you rent those or do you go somewhere for them?

Quoting atyou:

Bounce house.

TashaB82
by Tootie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

My sons bday is may 5th and we usually rent a water slide thingy for all the kids to play on. Guess it depends on where u live and if it will be warm enough!

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Cake and icecream w/present's *BOOM* 

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I have 3 b-days in May for the kiddo's. This year I'll have my twins turning 7 and my son will be 4. They like to go to Chuck E. Cheese's like we did last year! They had a blast and I think we paid 150 or something like that for the kids, myself, husband, mom, two friends,my oldest son and infant daughter. We could've had a few more people as well but that's all we opted for. Of course ON their b-days they get something nice and a recognition as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)