Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's not okay to be into celeb gossip at ALL

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you think Beyonce faked her pregnancy?

Options:

No

Yes

Not sure

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 112

View Results

Oops! Apparently this is really really old news and it's definitely not okay to be into celeb gossip or even talk about it! My apologies :)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=e9tb8hsRwP4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3De9tb8hsRwP4

Sorry, can't make it clicky, I'm on iPad :(

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Replies (131-139):
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Why is she still considered a celebrity? 

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Not really. Some people just like celeb gossip.

Quoting ArmyGal:

They are pretty private. More so then most celebs. People in here are salty as hell they ain't rich or famous lol. 

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

I think they're the most private celebrity couple out there. Never hear much or see much. They kinda stay to themselves IMO. Guess in hollywood some is too much and not enough isn't good enough.

Quoting ShesALady:

She probably would fake it. Can't mess up her perfect body. Blah! I don't like that couple. Too into themselves.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Lol I agree.

Quoting ArmyGal:

They are pretty private. More so then most celebs. People in here are salty as hell they ain't rich or famous lol. 

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

I think they're the most private celebrity couple out there. Never hear much or see much. They kinda stay to themselves IMO. Guess in hollywood some is too much and not enough isn't good enough.

Quoting ShesALady:

She probably would fake it. Can't mess up her perfect body. Blah! I don't like that couple. Too into themselves.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ArmyGal
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't mind celeb gossip but my comments were aimed at the ones who out right said they hated her. She doesn't do drugs, isn't in the news getting in trouble. I just don't understand the hate directed towards her. Dislike her music or persona okay, but she that's no reason to hate her. I think I like about two songs from her and that's it. Not a fan. 

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

Quoting ArmyGal:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting ShesALady:

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I agree, I don't hate her. I have no reason to.

Quoting ArmyGal:

I don't mind celeb gossip but my comments were aimed at the ones who out right said they hated her. She doesn't do drugs, isn't in the news getting in trouble. I just don't understand the hate directed towards her. Dislike her music or persona okay, but she that's no reason to hate her. I think I like about two songs from her and that's it. Not a fan. 

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

Quoting ArmyGal:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting ShesALady:

VanillaBlondie8
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Yeah that was a fake pregnancy NO pregnant belly folds that way when a pregnant woman sits down!

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I didn't think so, either :/

Quoting VanillaBlondie8:

Yeah that was a fake pregnancy NO pregnant belly folds that way when a pregnant woman sits down!

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:31 PM
No unfortunately he is a "real president". I just think he is as fake as Beyonces skin color.

Quoting sexychica25:

Huh? He's not a real president?

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Yes.

Just like she used a prerecorded track at the inauguration.

Seems fitting...she faked it for a president who is fake.

sexychica25
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Not understanding the quotations, but I have an inkling that this will turn into a debate I'm not willing to have. You've answered my question and I thank you.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

No unfortunately he is a "real president". I just think he is as fake as Beyonces skin color.

Quoting sexychica25:

Huh? He's not a real president?

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Yes.

Just like she used a prerecorded track at the inauguration.

Seems fitting...she faked it for a president who is fake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)