Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Damn it mother!!! Are you trying to poisen my kid?!??? Update.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
She seriously leaves household cleaning supplies all over the house down where my toddlers can reach them. We seriously just talked about this and what does she do?? Leaves the Lysol on the floor and spray cleaner on the table. Took my son the three seconds from getting home to notice it and bee line right for it. I'm continuously having to do rounds picking up toxic stuff. Here's the kicker...I do ALL the cleaning. She leaves it out as a reminder to me off something she wants me to clean. Fuck she can't just tell me or leave me a note

Update. Spoke to her about it. Asked her about when we were toddlers and how certain things you wanted to keep away from us. Yada yada. She pulled the if you move away I will lose the house guilt trip. Given she can't really afford the house since we are all grown and she no longer has money coming in to pay for everything. I pay 3/4 of the rent. Half of the utilities and will yes probably not be able to afford the house any longer. Shit. I feel like I'm stuck! I want her to just be independent so I can be an adult with my own worries. It's exhausting having my family worries on too of hers
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Bump~nobody out there??
hdbarth612514
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM

are u kidding me? that is terrible! have u told her to not do that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Do you live with her?
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Lock them somewhere and make sure she doesn't have a key.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firemouse23
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Time to move.  If she can't see how dangerous that is then it's time to get your own place...or put a lock on the cleaning cabinet with you having the only key to get into it.  

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM
If y'all live together try switching or getting her to switch to cleaning with vinegar does a better job and won't hurt anyone if consumed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Quoting firemouse23:

Time to move.  If she can't see how dangerous that is then it's time to get your own place...or put a lock on the cleaning cabinet with you having the only key to get into it.  

agrisham13mom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Time to move out of your parents house or get a locking cabinet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Yes I do. It felt like the right choice in the beginning but I feel like I have to boss her around too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you live with her?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN