Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*UPDATE!!* He's so freakin inconsiderate!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
Dh puked this morning. (Didnt tell me, I found it in the toilet when I took my 2 yr old to potty when he woke up. He didnt flush it. Yum)

Says its sinuses and drainage made his stomach upset. Fine whatever. Sits on the cough all day coughing and sneezing. I tried keeping 2 yr old away from him best I could.

He had toast for lunch and had drank a 20 oz of mt dew (smart)

Went to get 6 yr old from school. Come back and am doing boys' breathing treatments. Husband says "you might wanna go up or down stairs. Me "why?" He says "pretty sure I'm gonna throw up again." All the while he's still on the couch and I've got boys hooked up to nebulizers. So I told him to go up or downstairs. So he says "it takes to much out of me" and drags himself upstairs.

So he comes down and I ask him to go to the basement as I'm pretty sure he has the flu now. I don't wanna get it or have the boys get it. He refuses. "The damage is already done" so him coughing and sneezing isn't gonna matter anymore.

Right. So yiu coughing and sneezing not covering your mouth asshole, ISN'T gonna spread more germs than need to be

There's a tv downstairs. A couch. A bathroom nobody uses. So that would be keeping germs in one area not exposing us anymore.

But noooo he won't go down there. I'm pissed. He's not gonna take care if me if I get sick, or the boys if I get sick, or the boys if they get sick. He's a selfish fucking baby!!!!! And I'm mad.

Update:::I just went up to bed. He TEXTS ME saying "thanks for taking care if everything today. It was very helpful. Hopefully ill feel better tomorrow do I can help you."

I said "umm okay. I did what I do every other day only today I had a sick person on the couch spreading germs. I'm still upset you wouldn't go downstairs. That was selfish and inconsiderate. And if u feel better tomorrow you will be going to work. So a lotta help you'll be. *he is overnight outa town tomorrow for work if he goes* and if you stay home you WILL be in the basement. Not gonna risk me and ds2 getting sick. Today was enough!"

He didnt answer. Pretty sure I pissed him off. Oh well boohoo.

He downed his 2nd mt dew and scarfed two jumbo chocolate chip muffins for supper and went and grabbed the box of spicy cheese its after I started up to bed. Such a lazy sloppy pig. Grrrr
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
girlywifey
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Sounds like a winner!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:31 PM
No shit!! One more reason to dislike him and add to my list of reasons wanting a divorce.

Quoting girlywifey:

Sounds like a winner!!!

marie2409
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Seriously? Wow.....that sucks for you and the kiddos.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy404204
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be pissed. My SO is sick today too but I banashed him to the bedroom where he has been sleeping most of the day. I dont need to get sick and neither do the kids. I would just wal over to your SO and spray the lysol all around him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I had sent my six year old to his room upstairs to play his leapster GS. That lasted about 45 min. He's down here now. I'm trying I keep them in the toy room but they wanna watch spongebob :( I would take them downstairs but they don't like it down there cuz it's chilly and there were lots of bugs (spiders and lady bugs) down there when we moved in and they haven't let it sink in there aren't anymore bugs. An there's no toys down there. I don't like it down there either. Husband had his video games down there. It's "his" space.

Quoting marie2409:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:37 PM
HEs been sleeping on the couch for a few weeks cuz we've been going through a lot of shit. So he's throwing it in my face that he can't be in the bedroom cuz that's MY room now.

Which yea damn right I don't want you in MY bed germing it up. I gotta stay healthy. No reason he can't go downstairs tho.

Quoting mommy404204:

I would be pissed. My SO is sick today too but I banashed him to the bedroom where he has been sleeping most of the day. I dont need to get sick and neither do the kids. I would just wal over to your SO and spray the lysol all around him.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

just go spray him with lysol :/

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:39 PM
4 moms liked this
I can't be in a relationship with a man child. Nope not I.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I don't think he has the flu. And you married him
marie2409
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
It's his space that he refuses to go in to keep his kids from getting sick?? You mentioned wanting a divorce, what exactly are you waiting for?

Quoting Anonymous:

I had sent my six year old to his room upstairs to play his leapster GS. That lasted about 45 min. He's down here now. I'm trying I keep them in the toy room but they wanna watch spongebob :( I would take them downstairs but they don't like it down there cuz it's chilly and there were lots of bugs (spiders and lady bugs) down there when we moved in and they haven't let it sink in there aren't anymore bugs. An there's no toys down there. I don't like it down there either. Husband had his video games down there. It's "his" space.

Quoting marie2409:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN