Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh gets sex whenever he wants

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It doesn't matter if I'm sick, pmsimg or tired if he wants it, he gets it and he gets anything he wants. I love sex and I love him so I want him happy. He will never cheat or leave because he gets all the sex he wants and i look good. I'm a stay at home mom and he takes care of everything I want. I'm pregnant now and if he wants sex right after labor, ill give it to him or during labor.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Replies (71-80):
luvmyaustin
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I'm assuming this is your first cause there is no way in hell you will be giving it up right after birth lol i highly doubt he will want it right after.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcwife86
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM

He will never cheat or leave because he gets all the sex he wants and i look good

^^^ that isnt the only reason men step out.

luckymomma08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

my hubby can have it whenever he wants to, but my hubby cares about me and wont do it if i dont feel good or am in pain and he sure as F would not be concerned about getting laid while im in labor or after i just pushed our child out of my vagina.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM
"Shits all crazy in your vaginal region."

I totally LOL'd!

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Well, i mean lets be realistic here...what man wants to screw his wife while shes in labor, or even immediately after the baby is born ? Shits all crazy in your vaginal region. Poor things just been put through the ringer. Most men, I would like to think, Would be cool with waiting until their woman was all healed up. You could give him a blowie or a handy J, but man, give you vagina a second to breath. Really.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM
They're lucky kids <3,<3 <3

Quoting kappalopokis:

Sometimes, honestly, I wish i could be more like the other stepmoms. But, my babies are worth it. They are everything to me, and me to them. He won't give me a child, so this is it for me.

But, I try to be happy because its best for the kids.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

If every step mom loved their step kids like you....

Quoting kappalopokis:

It's just how it is.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

I'm sorry

:(

Quoting kappalopokis:

No I am absurdly not okay with it. I try to be, because I want him to be happy. But I can't, because he made vows to me, and I hate him and his slut for it.

Every time I try to confront him he gets verbally abusive.

I don't leave, because he's Biodad and I'm CSM. Even though I've raised the kids since they were 4&1, I have no legal right to them. If I leave, I lose my babies.

Quoting Anonymous:

doea he know you know? are you okay with it? (Im just curious no bashing)

Quoting kappalopokis:

As in he's talking to his girlfriend in the phone right now. Texting, anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

cheats as in he still does it?

Quoting kappalopokis:

I have never said no to my husband.

He cheats anyway.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Okay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shudderette
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM

hahahahaha ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM

maybe he wont leave you because most women wouldnt want a man that would want to fuck their wife while she is in labor.

lincolnlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:36 PM

lol...well it is ! Think about your poor vagina immediately after delivery... Hell, for a few weeks after delivery. It's sore and sad and injured. Not.sexy.at.all.  

Quoting Anonymous:

"Shits all crazy in your vaginal region."

I totally LOL'd!

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Well, i mean lets be realistic here...what man wants to screw his wife while shes in labor, or even immediately after the baby is born ? Shits all crazy in your vaginal region. Poor things just been put through the ringer. Most men, I would like to think, Would be cool with waiting until their woman was all healed up. You could give him a blowie or a handy J, but man, give you vagina a second to breath. Really.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)