Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Soo happy I need to tell someone

Posted by   + Show Post
My washer has been broken for weeks and I was worried about how I was going to pay to fix it. My mother in law called me today and said she will pay to go it!!!!! I'm so happy I could cry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Yay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I like my in laws so much, next year at this time they will be living with us while they look for a place near us to buy (currently they live several states away). My parents live on the same street as me. DH and I did this on purpose--we want both grandparents around for our kid(s). You read the horror stories on here and are even more grateful for the normal ones!

Quoting LisaSmock:

Ya it was really nice! I know some people have really bad in laws. But I could not do bad in laws I know you marry the family too so I would not marry into a bad family

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

gotta love the helpful in laws--not everyone has them!

tossed
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Finally, a positive post about a mil. YEAH.

Zanny
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Fantastic News!!  

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

how nice of her! : D

Finally a good news post. I seem to keep stumbling in to the bad ones. O.o

sithmama
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Woohoo! Congrats.

LisaSmock
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:31 PM
My mom and us got a house together. And the in laws live a few miles away. I really lucked out with them. They are really helpful when we need help( but they can afford it they are very rich)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I like my in laws so much, next year at this time they will be living with us while they look for a place near us to buy (currently they live several states away). My parents live on the same street as me. DH and I did this on purpose--we want both grandparents around for our kid(s). You read the horror stories on here and are even more grateful for the normal ones!

Quoting LisaSmock:

Ya it was really nice! I know some people have really bad in laws. But I could not do bad in laws I know you marry the family too so I would not marry into a bad family

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I am glad things are looking up for you. That was very nice of her to do so. 

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM

mine aren't rich but MIL gets lucky gambling sometimes and when she does she spreads the wealth lol. When she hit for $1500 on our daughter's birthday she gave us $500 of it, which we put in DD's retirement fund (yes, we are assuming she will need to start saving from birth in order to ever be able to retire. sad!)

Quoting LisaSmock:

My mom and us got a house together. And the in laws live a few miles away. I really lucked out with them. They are really helpful when we need help( but they can afford it they are very rich)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Quoting LisaSmock:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

kellymarie323
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I totally understand this. My washer was broken for a while. No fun :( When it was fixed, that was the happiest I've ever been to do laundry lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)