Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soo happy I need to tell someone

Posted by   + Show Post
My washer has been broken for weeks and I was worried about how I was going to pay to fix it. My mother in law called me today and said she will pay to go it!!!!! I'm so happy I could cry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Replies (21-28):
LisaSmock
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Iv been taking all my clothes down and paying to wash them then bringing them home and drying. Takes all day to dry and something they get that old water smell from sitting there too long and I have to use extra dryer sheets.

Quoting kellymarie323:

I totally understand this. My washer was broken for a while. No fun :( When it was fixed, that was the happiest I've ever been to do laundry lol.

kellymarie323
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Yeah nothing is more fun than chasing kids thru the laundromat hahaha!!

Quoting LisaSmock:

Iv been taking all my clothes down and paying to wash them then bringing them home and drying. Takes all day to dry and something they get that old water smell from sitting there too long and I have to use extra dryer sheets.

Quoting kellymarie323:

I totally understand this. My washer was broken for a while. No fun :( When it was fixed, that was the happiest I've ever been to do laundry lol.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Good stuff :)

seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Yay!
Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Awww, that's really sweet of her.  :D

LisaSmock
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Oh god yes. Last night he was throwing a fit I wanted to beat his ass he ended up in the car strapped to his carseat with my mom

Quoting kellymarie323:

Yeah nothing is more fun than chasing kids thru the laundromat hahaha!!

Quoting LisaSmock:

Quoting kellymarie323:

ksueditz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Yay.

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM

my dad bought me a new washer when i was pregnant with ds.....unfortunately he also came to deliver it when no one else was home and I had to help him get it up our front porch stairs.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured