Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the last nice thing someone has done for you?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 95 Replies

Whether it was your child, spouse, family member, friend, stranger...

What is the last nice thing that someone has done for you??

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:25 PM
4 moms liked this

My children are always helpful, but besides them.. I was at work today and this guy comes in the front with a huge bouquet of star gazer lillies.. Im thinking in my head how beautiful they were because they are my favorite flower. Next thingI know the guy is asking for ME!

My SO sent my favorite flowers to my work for no reason other than to say how much he loves me.

st

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
My boyfriend rubbed my back and neck today for a good 20 mins. He's currently fixing me a pizza. My daughter drew me a beautiful picture that said mama today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Awww a back rub is always really nice.  Pictures from the kiddos are even better :)

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

My boyfriend rubbed my back and neck today for a good 20 mins. He's currently fixing me a pizza. My daughter drew me a beautiful picture that said mama today.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Not a fucking thing.
Shabbydoll78
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww that's so sweet ! 

They are beautiful.

Quoting BEXi:

My children are always helpful, but besides them.. I was at work today and this guy comes in the front with a huge bouquet of star gazer lillies.. Im thinking in my head how beautiful they were because they are my favorite flower. Next thingI know the guy is asking for ME!

My SO sent my favorite flowers to my work for no reason other than to say how much he loves me.

st

rebeccadac
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Currently fighting a bad cold... yesterday Dh went and bough dayquil and nyquil complete with a diet coke.  Its little but helped me become somewhat human these last few days... when I was really bad Sun he let me sleep til 11am too!

samanthastaatss
1 mom liked this

My SO surprised me with these last night, I thought it was cute how he surprised me out of the blue like that. (:

LDennany
Ummm. Hold on. My daughter cleaned her room and didn't complain about it. The hubby complimented me on dinner ( he does every night mainly because if I didn't cook dinner he'd probably go hungry). ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:33 PM

My hubby and 5 yr.old grandson made me breakfast this morning.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Wooah what are these? They are pretty :)

Quoting samanthastaatss:

My SO surprised me with these last night, I thought it was cute how he surprised me out of the blue like that. (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)