Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're 5 weeks pregnant, not 35 weeks FFS!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You cannot get away with waddling, complaining that you can't work because you're tired, or pulling up your shirt at random people to feel your "bump." Your fetus is less than 1/8th inch long. You have no bump. Your bump is that half of an apple pie you scarfed yesterday. Newsflash, lady: you're not really eating for two, and any weight you've gained already is just fat, not baby.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:38 PM

dude, it was freaky. but my pregnancy with her wasnt the norm. she was my biggest. i had symptoms 3 days after sex. and she was positioned differently :(

Quoting aprilsalcro:

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

at 8 weeks with my youngest i was in maternity. she moved so hard at 10 weeks i yellped. my belly button popped at 4 months.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I had lots of fatigue in early pregnancy. So I could see that being a complaint. But waddling and a baby bump?? LOL 

LilliesValley
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:39 PM
You could be too tired and mote hungry hut the rest is right! And you aren't ever estimated for two while pregnant. Maybe one and a half, LOL! Some women think theirs is the first pregnancy ever!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I worked 12 hour shifts with horrid morning sickness and sleepy as hell for the first 3 months. Ugh. People are stupid!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM

TheLooneyBinMum
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM
When I was pregnant I was tired more so in the beginning than at the end.
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM
5 moms liked this
Lol! I'm 40 weeks and two days. Don't even start with me!
skmehlebam
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Actually I did feel the popcorn like pops at 10 almost 11 weeks with my 4th baby that got stronger every week. I didn't feel my other 3 that early. I didn't believe it until it happened to me.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

And you're not feeling your baby kick at 10wks. Oh, you know it's not gas pains? Then it's your imagination!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Quoting wrensong:

I had lots of fatigue in early pregnancy. So I could see that being a complaint. But waddling and a baby bump?? LOL 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I was exhausted the first trimester because the progesterone supplements they had me on increased my nausea and I was vomiting up everything I ate. I was really weak and suffering from random, intense nose bleeds....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)