Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're 5 weeks pregnant, not 35 weeks FFS!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You cannot get away with waddling, complaining that you can't work because you're tired, or pulling up your shirt at random people to feel your "bump." Your fetus is less than 1/8th inch long. You have no bump. Your bump is that half of an apple pie you scarfed yesterday. Newsflash, lady: you're not really eating for two, and any weight you've gained already is just fat, not baby.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
MissTuree
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM

True. Except I have to beg to differ for the tired part. That is what tipped me off that I was knocked up. I couldn't stay awake for more than an hour. My 2nd trimester and on though I was fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM

At 10 weeks with her latest baby BM had her older son tying her shoes because she said she was too big to bend over. DaFuq?  She bairly looked even pregnant at 9 months ROFL(DRAMA QUEEN)

I was like O.o

DH said when she was pregnant with DSS she was horrible. Even at like 5 weeks she refused to move or do anything. Anytime she had to do something for herself or her son she just used the "I'm pregnant I can't" excuse. Even to change her own kids ass. She refused to do any work in the house or take care of her older son. DH would come home from work and find the kid in a shitty diaper that's been dried on for hours. Nasty. (no wonder she just had her kids taken away) 

jacandjay
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Omg i totally love this! I was in school to get my ma degree and i was 8.5 month preg and so i waddled and was tired and i had a toddle as well.. this chick became preg and at 4weeks she was like ohh man this baby is on my bladder, bitch that baby is still deep in you vagina i will show you a baby that is on a bladder... i hated that crap... she acted like she was so preg and me at almost 9 months was working, in school and had a toddler and she didnt do crap..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Actually I am not that far along either and I am constantly exhausted. I would sleep all day if I could. I do think the bump thing is ridiculous but her being tired? not at all.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

oh I agree....there is nothing worse than being tired of someone else's pregnancy posts/complaints and knowing that you still have 30 more weeks to put up with it!

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM
4 moms liked this
Lmao. I'm an ultrasound tech and I had this lady come in today that was 8 weeks. She asks "can you tell the sex yet" O.o
Lol I told her no. She says "i had a friend that got to know the sex at like 9 weeks". I said "i don't think so, that simply isn't possible at that age". Lol she then proceeded to roll her eyes at me and said "o she must have paid extra".
It took everything in me to not start cracking up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Haha!  I think we all know one of them!

The whole eating for two thing drives me crazy.  You are only supposed to eat an extra 200-300 calories a day when pregnant.  That's like a banana!\

I'm with you on this one anon.

1plustwinsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I agree except the tiredness. Most people are unusually tired first trimester.
blue_elephant
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:44 PM
4 moms liked this

I had as bump damn it!

OK, OK, fine it was just bloat, but damn it, it was pretty baby bloat!!!

ETA~~~this was my 4th baby
young_mommy_2
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I have a girl/friend that is now 11 weeks. She has a fullblown 9 month belly. BUT when she announced it to FB with her picture. She already had a 6 month looking belly at...get this... 4 weeks. It's weird
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)