Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're 5 weeks pregnant, not 35 weeks FFS!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You cannot get away with waddling, complaining that you can't work because you're tired, or pulling up your shirt at random people to feel your "bump." Your fetus is less than 1/8th inch long. You have no bump. Your bump is that half of an apple pie you scarfed yesterday. Newsflash, lady: you're not really eating for two, and any weight you've gained already is just fat, not baby.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (251-259):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Any body showing at 5 weeks is bloated. But I have to disagree about not feeling a baby move at 10 weeks I'm having my 5th child . And I definatley feel quickening around 10 weeks. I even asked my Maternal Fetal Medicine about it and he said I feel it earlier because I know what to look for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Lol let her milk it
PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:45 PM

She could have a diastis recti.  It means the muscle down the front of the abdomen is split so there's nothing to hold in the expanding uterus.  I have one.  With my fourth pregnancy I was in maternity clothes at 6 weeks.  At 12 weeks I looked 6 months pregnant.  By 9 months I looked like I was carrying triplets.  It sucked.  

Quoting young_mommy_2:

I have a girl/friend that is now 11 weeks. She has a fullblown 9 month belly. BUT when she announced it to FB with her picture. She already had a 6 month looking belly at...get this... 4 weeks. It's weird

Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I think it's funny a lot of women say bs you can't feel the baby move at 10, 11, 12 weeks. Do your research it's not the size of a pinto bean. It is starting to form muscle. No one said the movement was strong kicks. It's bubbles. Go ask any dr or u/s tech ( btw I'm an RN and U/S tech) it is very possible to feel the baby at those weeks. Hell I'm 17 almost 18 weeks and felt this baby, baby #4 at 10 weeks. All the women want to complain about others but you can't even complain with correct facts. Ughhhh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM

You're an idiot. Everyone is different when pregnant. By the time I was 10 weeks along I looked to be about 15 weeks pregnant. I couldn't work, I was so sick I couldn't even get out of bed. By the time I was 35 I was feeling great.

SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:10 PM

sounds like an attention whore.

who even tells strangers at 5 wks!

altho at 5 weeks i already had terrible morning sickness i could barely function.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM
My SIL is 6 weeks pregnant. Oh my, she is milking this shit!!!!!! Lol. It's pretty funny.
Charliesmommy11
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Eh , the first 12-16 weeks for some people can be brutal. I didn't or rather I couldn't do anything but sleep and puke.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
esuperfical
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I felt like shit at 5 weeks but I wasn't waddling..lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)