Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're 5 weeks pregnant, not 35 weeks FFS!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You cannot get away with waddling, complaining that you can't work because you're tired, or pulling up your shirt at random people to feel your "bump." Your fetus is less than 1/8th inch long. You have no bump. Your bump is that half of an apple pie you scarfed yesterday. Newsflash, lady: you're not really eating for two, and any weight you've gained already is just fat, not baby.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Me too. At 16 weeks I looked like I was 35 weeks. At 35 weeks people assumed I was going to pop any min and would remark on my beach ball bump! At 39 weeks I was asked if I was sure there was only 1 in there. He was a 8 lbs 15.8 oz baby at 3 days before 40 weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

at 8 weeks with my youngest i was in maternity. she moved so hard at 10 weeks i yellped. my belly button popped at 4 months.

GrimmLotus
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I get so exhausted early in my pregnancies, a few times super sick. I would then feel better half way through, then get exhausted again towards the end.

Anonymous
This. And your post OP reminds me of someone I know. She had to quit work at 6 weeks along because her back hurt soooo bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of my worst symptoms were during first trimester. But I didn't show off my flab lol
blue_elephant
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM
How are you doing sweety? Better than the other day I hope...

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Actually I am not that far along either and I am constantly exhausted. I would sleep all day if I could. I do think the bump thing is ridiculous but her being tired? not at all.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM

lol

Anonymous

OMG I have friends like this. Makes ya wanna smack them!

Anonymous

It is possible she was being a drama queen, however, I am 12 weeks and my pelvis feels so achy  and pinchy when I sit straight up.  Sometimes its fine, but after a while I start to feel it.  I also feel really heavy in the pelvis area when I jog. Don't know why that is, but its an annoying feeling. Bending over isn't fun either.  I don't have a bump yet though, so thats great.

Quoting Anonymous:

At 10 weeks with her latest baby BM had her older son tying her shoes because she said she was too big to bend over. DaFuq?  She bairly looked even pregnant at 9 months ROFL(DRAMA QUEEN)

I was like O.o

DH said when she was pregnant with DSS she was horrible. Even at like 5 weeks she refused to move or do anything. Anytime she had to do something for herself or her son she just used the "I'm pregnant I can't" excuse. Even to change her own kids ass. She refused to do any work in the house or take care of her older son. DH would come home from work and find the kid in a shitty diaper that's been dried on for hours. Nasty. (no wonder she just had her kids taken away) 

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:46 PM
That's me right now. All I've done since Nov is sleep. I'm 11weeks and 3days now. That's how I knew I was pregnant. I don't ever sleep this much.

Quoting MissTuree:

True. Except I have to beg to differ for the tired part. That is what tipped me off that I was knocked up. I couldn't stay awake for more than an hour. My 2nd trimester and on though I was fine.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Lol, when I found out I was pregnant my husband didn't want me to clean or do anything I was like dude I'm barely cooking this thing let me do stuff before I get huge.

ittybit2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I wanted to sleep when I wasn't puking with my second.  I had no energy.  It got better in my second trimester though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)