Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're 5 weeks pregnant, not 35 weeks FFS!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You cannot get away with waddling, complaining that you can't work because you're tired, or pulling up your shirt at random people to feel your "bump." Your fetus is less than 1/8th inch long. You have no bump. Your bump is that half of an apple pie you scarfed yesterday. Newsflash, lady: you're not really eating for two, and any weight you've gained already is just fat, not baby.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
Teacher101
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I would agree with a preggo #1, but I was in maternity clothes at 3 months with preggo #3. My doc comforted me by explaining that my uterus was "more stretched out", which made me want to kick him in the teeth.

kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM

lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM
4 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

at 8 weeks with my youngest i was in maternity. she moved so hard at 10 weeks i yellped. my belly button popped at 4 months.

No.
angevil53
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Oh man those progesterone pills. They killed me. I was like high. Id keep nodding out. I put my dd in the stroller for a walk just to stay awake.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was exhausted the first trimester because the progesterone supplements they had me on increased my nausea and I was vomiting up everything I ate. I was really weak and suffering from random, intense nose bleeds....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Why do you care? She's obviously excited about being pregnant, why try and take that from her?? Sheesh!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I had symptoms a week after conception. First ultrasound showed twins.

Quoting Anonymous:

dude, it was freaky. but my pregnancy with her wasnt the norm. she was my biggest. i had symptoms 3 days after sex. and she was positioned differently :(

Quoting aprilsalcro:

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

at 8 weeks with my youngest i was in maternity. she moved so hard at 10 weeks i yellped. my belly button popped at 4 months.

aponder
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting young_mommy_2:

I have a girl/friend that is now 11 weeks. She has a fullblown 9 month belly. BUT when she announced it to FB with her picture. She already had a 6 month looking belly at...get this... 4 weeks. It's weird

Multiples? Maybe?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

well she can complain about being tired

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Quoting blue_elephant:

I had as bump damn it!

OK, OK, fine it was just bloat, but damn it, it was pretty baby bloat!!!

Wow. I am 12wks and look nothing like your pics. FANTASTIC!!!!

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM
I am always the most fatigued during my first trimester, but yeah, I'm 9weeks and still no bump at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN