Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Catholic Church is allowing Married preists now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
They are performing they ceremony for ordination in Wellsville NY. Very near my home..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Yay his evilness finally saw the error of his unholy ways ....
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM
4 moms liked this

yeah, because that works for all the married child molesters out there, they have a wife, so that means they stop touching kids! Genius Hezzy!

Quoting Hezzy1228:

About damn time, maybe now these horny bastards will stop molesting children if they can actually have a life outside of religion.

kaiser10123
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Yay! Now Father Damien can find him a good woman! He's such a good man :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM
This

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

they always have....you just couldn't marry after you became a priest if you were single. If you were married before/are married and wanted to become a priest, you could. It just isn't that common.This is about to become more common however as more Episcopalian priests and congregations rejoin the Catholic faith.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hezzy1228
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Hilariously enough I had speghetti'O's for dinner :D I was lazy hehe

Quoting kaiser10123:

Uh oh Spaghetti O's lol

Quoting Hezzy1228:

About damn time, maybe now these horny bastards will stop molesting children if they can actually have a life outside of religion.

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Yes, for Anglican priest converts.

Our parish has a married priest.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Priests may not marry; already married Anglican priests can convert... already married.

Quoting kaiser10123:

Yay! Now Father Damien can find him a good woman! He's such a good man :)

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

kaiser10123
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Loooovvveee it! Was it ABC's or Dino's?

Quoting Hezzy1228:

Hilariously enough I had speghetti'O's for dinner :D I was lazy hehe

Quoting kaiser10123:

Uh oh Spaghetti O's lol

Quoting Hezzy1228:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Wait.. They get to change the rules?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)