Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lets talk about sex baby.......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So if a hypothetical persons has sex on day 6 and day 13 of that persons cycle in theory what are the chances of spawning?

After looking at the hypothetical calender this same hypothetical person has decided that they need to laid more......
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Replies (21-22):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I have no idea what you just said :)

Irregular cycle, more horny then usual, and no idea what a luteal phase even is.. See and thats why I came to cm.

Quoting mrsbrand:

What is the hypothetical persons luteal phase and usual cycle length? was she having symptoms of ovulation?

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM

A luteal phase is the part of your cycle that is almost ALWAYS consistent, no matter how long/irregular your cycle is. It is between O and the start of your period. So if you have irregular cycles but know your luteal phase is say 10 days. You know when to expect your period once you have detected ovulation. There are a few ways to detect ovulation, Temping, OPKs, and checking your CM. 

If you want to get to know more about this stuff I would suggest getting on myfertilityfriend, reading taking charge of your fertility or otehr websites like them. It will help you know the ins and outs of your body and cycle, making you more likely to know when you will be fertile. 

With all this info you still have to keep in mind that sperm can live in the vaginal canal for a surprisingly long time. Even with all this knowledge and having your cycle figured out you can still fudge and miss something. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no idea what you just said :)

Irregular cycle, more horny then usual, and no idea what a luteal phase even is.. See and thats why I came to cm.

Quoting mrsbrand:

What is the hypothetical persons luteal phase and usual cycle length? was she having symptoms of ovulation?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)