Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What happened to Christians only poof post? Mustard seed?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I said it looked like witchcraft and got a bunch of responses but I didn't get to read them all because it poofed. It was these little jars u wear around ur neck with mustard seeds and it said faith on them. It looked kind of witch like to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Not that I saw. I went to bed late and when I checked the next day it was gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Poop :(

Did she ever update with anything?

Quoting Anonymous:

That post was deleted too.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're from the Bible (the story of the mustard seed), I'm assuming the OP deleted due to drama and disrespect.

On another note, whatever happened to that post from the lady who was arguing with her husband? He texted her, calling her a liar but refused to tell her what it was all about. She was going to update when he got home and I lost the post :(

Michelle479
by Mother Rabbit on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought faith (in whatever) was free. More like a personal choice not something you have to buy. 

Quoting Josie_P:

Deleted. She told me I didn't have enough faith or something because I wouldn't pay $20 for it. And then I saw it went downhill from there lol!

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM

wtf?  was she freaking spamming her crock of shit here?

Quoting Josie_P:

Deleted. She told me I didn't have enough faith or something because I wouldn't pay $20 for it. And then I saw it went downhill from there lol!

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Did she really lol. I folded her I liked it but won't pay for something I can make myself. Maybe it got deleted before she saw my comment oh well

Quoting Josie_P:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Josie_P
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I thought so too. I told her some people might not have a lot to pay for something like that and she said 'faith provides' and I must not have enough faith. I was just like okay lol.

Quoting Michelle479:

I thought faith (in whatever) was free. More like a personal choice not something you have to buy. 

Quoting Josie_P:

Josie_P
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It was hilarious. She called CM'ers cheapskates who wouldn't pay. Too funny. 

Quoting BEXi:

Quoting Josie_P:

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Its like this infomercial I saw late at night one time.. It was miracle water! It could heal all ailments, eliminate all financial debt, cure CANCER. YES LORD YES! MIRACLE WATER AND THE POWERS IT BE!

:|

Quoting Josie_P:

Quoting BEXi:

Quoting Josie_P:

Josie_P
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM

LOL!

Quoting BEXi:

Its like this infomercial I saw late at night one time.. It was miracle water! It could heal all ailments, eliminate all financial debt, cure CANCER. YES LORD YES! MIRACLE WATER AND THE POWERS IT BE!

:|

Quoting Josie_P:

Quoting BEXi:

Quoting Josie_P:

Michelle479
by Mother Rabbit on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Whatever floats someones boat I guess. I consider myself  "relgious" but I dont feel I have to prove my faith by buying stuff.

Quoting Josie_P:

I thought so too. I told her some people might not have a lot to pay for something like that and she said 'faith provides' and I must not have enough faith. I was just like okay lol.

Quoting Michelle479:

Quoting Josie_P:

crazymom21
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM
My head hurts :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)