Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A pain worse than child birth! Update

OMG!!!!!! Pain worse than child birth! Being stung by a Scorpion in your own home walking down the hall back from the bathroom to the couch.

My husband is attempting to find the little Fucker! We have two small children. Yes I have already called poison control.

Omg God, hurts so fucking bad!

Update: My husband could not find it. :-( It's freaking the shit out of me. I don't want that monster near my babies!

I know the er can't do anything except pain management. So, Thank goodness for on call docs. She called in a pain script for me. Hubs just picked up about 15 mins ago and I just took it, going to get since relief finally to go nighty night. She knows that I never ever complain of pain and will tough it out, except when I'm in pain I can't stand she knows it's bad. So that's why she offered to call in something small. My motto at thus point is, if I'm asleep I can't feel it, or think about it. I'm starting to feel drowsy already.

Yes, to me this is so much worse than child birth. Yes they were pit induced for medical reasons. Only natural pain management. Vaginal births, both having level 4 tears.

Unlike child birth where I got to walk, use a birthing ball, squat, shower, and use breathing techniques to manage pain, this just won't stop no matter how hard I try. So yes, for me way flipping worse than child birth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
bi-polarmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM

that sucks

i got stung by a bee once and it hurt really bad, i cant even imagine a scorpion!

HomeSweetHome77
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM

oh no im sorry! i hope they find it.. where did he sting you? i cant make out which body part those pics are of LOL

Bmama1
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Did you see it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Ouch. I'm sorry. :( 

Now I feel like bugs are crawling all over me. 

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Mine didn't hurt that bad...I wonder why...

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I'm sorry.

I had a kidney stone and that is the worst pain I've ever felt and I had 2 non-medicated births.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM

WTF. that sucks. i'm sorry. where do you live so I don't move there?

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for your pain.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Worse than childbirth? Tooth and Ear infections and Kidney and Gall stones.

ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 AM

For something that doesn't look like it could hurt, hurts so bad! I think I cried more from pain being stung by the scorpion than giving birth twice! It hurts so flipping bad!

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
When you find it pour liquor on it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured