Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A pain worse than child birth! Update

OMG!!!!!! Pain worse than child birth! Being stung by a Scorpion in your own home walking down the hall back from the bathroom to the couch.

My husband is attempting to find the little Fucker! We have two small children. Yes I have already called poison control.

Omg God, hurts so fucking bad!

Update: My husband could not find it. :-( It's freaking the shit out of me. I don't want that monster near my babies!

I know the er can't do anything except pain management. So, Thank goodness for on call docs. She called in a pain script for me. Hubs just picked up about 15 mins ago and I just took it, going to get since relief finally to go nighty night. She knows that I never ever complain of pain and will tough it out, except when I'm in pain I can't stand she knows it's bad. So that's why she offered to call in something small. My motto at thus point is, if I'm asleep I can't feel it, or think about it. I'm starting to feel drowsy already.

Yes, to me this is so much worse than child birth. Yes they were pit induced for medical reasons. Only natural pain management. Vaginal births, both having level 4 tears.

Unlike child birth where I got to walk, use a birthing ball, squat, shower, and use breathing techniques to manage pain, this just won't stop no matter how hard I try. So yes, for me way flipping worse than child birth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:14 AM

how big was it? If it was small you should probably head to the ER.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Quoting momtolittleg:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I'm sorry.

I had a kidney stone and that is the worst pain I've ever felt and I had 2 non-medicated births.

Yeah. Kidney stone was no joke. Easily worse than my labor. Granted, I had an epi, but not until I'd been in labor for about 7 hours, and after my water had broken. At least the contractions gave me a break. The kidney stone was unrelenting. 

I really want to NEVER experience that again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Mine was a stupid cyst (sp) on my overy! I couldn't even barely walk! It hurt so bad i thought i may die!
mom_dl6
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:19 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the same !

Sorry FAIL HERE !!!

mommaoftwo
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:20 AM

my worst pain was my appendix bursting and being septic for days. Stupid hospital couldn't figure out what was wrong with me

Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:25 AM
My dh gets cluster headaches aka suicide headaches. They are supposedly the worst pain a human can experience. Way worse than labor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I had 3 at once...one bigger one and 2 smaller ones...and I have another one now...boo...I hate the things, and apparently my kidneys hate me...

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

It must not have been that big.

Everyone I know that has had them were in a ton of pain.

It felt like someone came up behind me and stabbed me. I couldn't sit but standing was terrible too. I was using my labor techniques just to make it somewhat more bearable.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Mine didn't hurt that bad...I wonder why...

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I'm sorry.

I had a kidney stone and that is the worst pain I've ever felt and I had 2 non-medicated births.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

It is worse than standing on a piece of lego?
If the answer is yes, I would be dressed like Crocodile Dundee searching that beast eat to fry him up the next day.
If the answer is no, you have not felt pain until you stand on a piece of lego. It is worse than natural labour and delivery..

Only joking tryng to help you laugh through the pain.
nurse

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup that's where I live. Those bastards are everywhere

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Arizona. I will upload pics here in a second.

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Ewww where do you live? I hope you feel better soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM
The flu compares in my book, only cause I feel like hell right now!

Before anyone says it I've had 4 kids vaginally and 2 were completely natural...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN