Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A pain worse than child birth! Update

OMG!!!!!! Pain worse than child birth! Being stung by a Scorpion in your own home walking down the hall back from the bathroom to the couch.

My husband is attempting to find the little Fucker! We have two small children. Yes I have already called poison control.

Omg God, hurts so fucking bad!

Update: My husband could not find it. :-( It's freaking the shit out of me. I don't want that monster near my babies!

I know the er can't do anything except pain management. So, Thank goodness for on call docs. She called in a pain script for me. Hubs just picked up about 15 mins ago and I just took it, going to get since relief finally to go nighty night. She knows that I never ever complain of pain and will tough it out, except when I'm in pain I can't stand she knows it's bad. So that's why she offered to call in something small. My motto at thus point is, if I'm asleep I can't feel it, or think about it. I'm starting to feel drowsy already.

Yes, to me this is so much worse than child birth. Yes they were pit induced for medical reasons. Only natural pain management. Vaginal births, both having level 4 tears.

Unlike child birth where I got to walk, use a birthing ball, squat, shower, and use breathing techniques to manage pain, this just won't stop no matter how hard I try. So yes, for me way flipping worse than child birth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Appendicitis was my worst pain ever! But holy s girl! Do you not spray your house?! That scares the crap out of me!
babyboy117
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Ewww omg I would freak.
ILuvMyTots
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Shouldn't you go to insta care or something? to get the poison out

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Not worse!!! It makes it seem worse cause you didn't get a prize in the end!  hope you feel better.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 AM
You all have some low pain tolerances :-P
mydarlingsofia
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I've never been stung but I have encountered them many many times! I live in Arizona too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I saw my Mom in really bad pain with her gall bladder. She was screaming "this is worse then child birth!" She had emergency surgery for it.
agrisham13mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Mine was a spinal headache OMGoodness that was the worst thing ever! Way worse then labor, vaginal delivery, and my csections!!
ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Yes, to some. Depends on the person as well.

Quoting 428pm:

Oh jeez, are you ok? Arent they venomous?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Theta great for you. And I'm saying I'd rather bee giving birth tearing again than dealing with this pain.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

I've been stung by one and I have to disagree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)