Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 2 new tattoos! plus pic whorin alittle :-D haha! bc I can EDIT: 3rd one also

EDIT: I forgot about my 3rd one.. Page 6
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Replies (201-203):
teeloffel
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Agreed. I started getting my work almost 20 years ago. And I've NEVER walked in, pointed to something on the wall (or in a book) and said, "I want that".   Everything on my body is custom, has a story, and was worth every moment of discomfort.  

I'm starting to think perhaps I'm an "elitist" in that I just recoil at people who just get random shit or will go to anyone who's figured out how to hold a machine. 

Quoting XJetX:

Thank you! Flash is for people who can't come up with their own designs so they get something a million other people have. Yea. Lets all be uniquely uniform...
Quoting teeloffel:

A woman after my own heart. No fucking flash bullshit here, either.

Quoting XJetX:

Um, no. Her mutilating her dog has nothing to do with the fact that her tattoos are shitty. Then again, saying that its 'past my bedtime' is irrelevant to the fact that her tattoos suck as well.

Speaking of it being past my bedtime, I'm not the one getting fucking Disney Princesses (poorly, might I add) tattooed on me. All my tattoos have meaning and were custom done. They're also proportionate, shaded properly, use of color and blending is impeccable, and I'm not 16, so cartoons don't get put on my skin. Not a single one of my almost 30 tattoos is a knock off of anything, especially a fucking Disney character.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:21 AM
You are pretty. But your tattoos are ugly. Tru story
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I only like the "Ray Jr" one. The rest look like a 10 year did them. Pick a better tattoo artist next time!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)