Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kid Rock - Buckcherry tickets !!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:42 AM
  • 4 Replies

I cannot wait i am getting kid rock - buckcherry tickets for my b day!!!! yay !!! i cannot wait, i have seen buckcherry b4 and wanted to see them again but this is AWESOME!! i cannot wait til april 6th !!! lol sorry i know i said i cannot wait a lot but i cannot wait lol

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!!!! Hopefully the lead singer of
Buckcherry is sober this time around when he isn't he sucks but the tour right after his stint in rehab was awesome then he sucked again the next time lol. Kid rock always rocks lol. Guess he picked a good name. His drummer is amazing. She wore pink fuzzy slippers when I saw his in 08 Hope you have a blast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becky1109
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:48 AM

thank you! we r gonna have ablast! when i seen buckcherry it was the bad boys of rock tour with papa roach and he was awesome so lets hope this time they are too !i think it was in 08 too ...

ihave1
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this

kid rock yuck not for me

buckcherry hell yes!!  Enjoy have a blast

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
In 07 they sucked in 08 when i saw them with motley Crüe papa roach and sixx am they we're awesome and I saw them one more time and they were ok but u could def tell he was fried out of his mind ( just can't remember when that was lol )

Quoting becky1109:

thank you! we r gonna have ablast! when i seen buckcherry it was the bad boys of rock tour with papa roach and he was awesome so lets hope this time they are too !i think it was in 08 too ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured