Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pit bulls are for trashy people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 281 Replies
Pit bulls are PRIMARILY owned by lower class, less educated poor people. Its just a fact. None of my friends or acquintances approve of pits. Its always rednecks or blacks or poor people proudly leading one around. They are so proud of their pit bulls....lol....if they only knew how stupid they looked!! think about it. have you ever seen a multimillionare on tv or an actor or even ur damn dentist or doctor or lawyer or boss (unless you work at walmart or a garage) bragging about their pit?

I did a poll on another social networking website and 97% of respondants thought pit bulls were "trashy." just thought those of you that love pits and worship the breed would like to know what the rest of us thought. Your basically walking around with a sign that says Im part of the lower class and I have been poorly educated.

sIf you want to feel special get a thousand dollar yorkie or doberman or rotweiler or king charles spaniel....i could go on forever. I have met very sweet loving pits but they are like waving a red flag that says.."im trashy and im too stupid to know it!!"
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:11 AM
29 moms liked this

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:13 AM
22 moms liked this
So you can be trashy because of the kind of pet you have? You sound really stupid and judgmental.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:13 AM
10 moms liked this

Micheal Vick was rich and famous lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:13 AM
7 moms liked this

Obvious troll post, but I'll oblige you by saying that DF and I are in the top 2% intellecutally and financially and own a pit:) 

NyiaBaby216
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:14 AM
14 moms liked this
Oh please. Just shut the fuck up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:15 AM
16 moms liked this

I'm sure if a poll was taken on how childish your post is, 97% of respondents would agree completely.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:15 AM
2 moms liked this
ive seen you on posts all over MC and Ive always wanted to let you know you arent as clever as you think. Bless your heart. Ill give you props for trying tho!

Quoting armywifey26:

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:16 AM

troll call just to be safe, and no, are all rat tiny dogs reserved for the wealthy? Retrievers saved for the middle class family? german shepherds reserved for the police. BTW my pediatrician has pics of her rottys displayed in her waiting room. Fuck yorkies their barks are like nails on a chalk board.

ForsakenOne
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:16 AM
7 moms liked this

Fuck you. That is all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
lololol bwahahahahaha. subway university isnt a real school, sweetie

Quoting Anonymous:

Obvious troll post, but I'll oblige you by saying that DF and I are in the top 2% intellecutally and financially and own a pit:) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured