Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pit bulls are for trashy people

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Pit bulls are PRIMARILY owned by lower class, less educated poor people. Its just a fact. None of my friends or acquintances approve of pits. Its always rednecks or blacks or poor people proudly leading one around. They are so proud of their pit bulls....lol....if they only knew how stupid they looked!! think about it. have you ever seen a multimillionare on tv or an actor or even ur damn dentist or doctor or lawyer or boss (unless you work at walmart or a garage) bragging about their pit?

I did a poll on another social networking website and 97% of respondants thought pit bulls were "trashy." just thought those of you that love pits and worship the breed would like to know what the rest of us thought. Your basically walking around with a sign that says Im part of the lower class and I have been poorly educated.

sIf you want to feel special get a thousand dollar yorkie or doberman or rotweiler or king charles spaniel....i could go on forever. I have met very sweet loving pits but they are like waving a red flag that says.."im trashy and im too stupid to know it!!"
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Replies (281-281):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN