Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Has anyone dealt with a compulsive liar before? Typically with an ex, current boyfriend/baby daddy? How did you deal with it? Did you confront him? Are you still in the relationship?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Replies (11-19):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:50 AM
I guess my ex could be considered a compulsive liar. I was always the "one" until someone new caught his attention. He also loves our son and would do anything for him and wants to see him all the time. He hasn't seen him in 2 years now.

I called his ass out on Facebook and then I stopped talking to him. Life is much better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnivis01
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Haha. My sons father is like that. I had a picture of him at a party on Christmas Eve, sitting on a couch with some girl and he legs draped over his lap.. but he said, no that wasn't me. Lol. And then he says.. who cares, I didn't do anything with her. He lacks something in his brain. Lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

yep my ex husband! He tried lying to me when I had evidence IN HAND and shoved it in his face! He was and still is a loser! He's CONTINUALLY lying about EVERYTHING (an ex of his and I are friends on FB and she informed me of all the bs lies he told her) and hasn't been able to keep a relationship for longer than 6 months (his longest lasted a year and that was with him and her CONSTANTLY breaking up! He would text me all the time about it! And I just laughed cause he's an idiot! lol) because of the lies and him not being able to keep it in his pants! I got rid of him because I will NOT stay in a relationship with a liar or a cheater and he's both!

1stpreggers
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. A friend if mine lied about everything I stopped talking to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnivis01
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Yup! I am always the 'one's with my sons father until someone else comes along. Recently it was his sisters best friend who is 5 years younger than him, 3 years younger than me. I wish I could shoo him away. Lol

Quoting ColieO:

I guess my ex could be considered a compulsive liar. I was always the "one" until someone new caught his attention. He also loves our son and would do anything for him and wants to see him all the time. He hasn't seen him in 2 years now.

I called his ass out on Facebook and then I stopped talking to him. Life is much better.

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Oh jesus! That is horriable. Im sorry that people deal with this stuff everyday. Especially when it involves their own parents. I suppose that it just makes us stronger in the end and sets a good example of how we DONT want to be with our own children.

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

last time i saw her she told me she bought me a wonderful present...

me 'oh wow really' eye rolling

then i get to her place and its a present someone else had given her but she told me she bought it for me and it cost her $50.

me 'oh i love it thanks' through it in bin.

she also lies and says ppl say things when they didnt.

or tells everyone at her work my dad is abusive and aggressive. tsk tsk100% false.

she also tells family i am hurtful aggressive and that i yell..

blah blah she is full of shit.

SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:03 AM

if its your ex that is this way... be careful what he tells your kids about you!...

liars always make themselves look fantastic and everyone else assholes.

Quoting mnivis01:

Oh jesus! That is horriable. Im sorry that people deal with this stuff everyday. Especially when it involves their own parents. I suppose that it just makes us stronger in the end and sets a good example of how we DONT want to be with our own children.

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

then i get to her place and its a present someone else had given her but she told me she bought it for me and it cost her $50.

or tells everyone at her work my dad is abusive and aggressive. tsk tsk100% false.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
abbie.alder
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:04 AM

oh my...everything! Like literally, for example.."yes I've always paid my child support to your mother!" or how he never hit anyone. His day to day lying is about everything under the sun from what he has eaten, to what time he got up, how he's on talking terms with my brother and how my mom SOOO wants to get back with him. He will stand there and swear he bought groceries for the kids when they come to visit...but there are no groceries. My favorite is when he claims I stole his stuff. Last time I stole his fingernail clippers...0_O 

Quoting mnivis01:

What does he lie about?

Quoting abbie.alder:

my dad is a compulsive liar. No, I refuse to be around him. He is too hurtful.

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:06 AM

It is my ex! Lol. I guess I dont know what he says about me when I am not there, but he seems to do okay when I am. :/

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

if its your ex that is this way... be careful what he tells your kids about you!...

liars always make themselves look fantastic and everyone else assholes.

Quoting mnivis01:

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

Bird16_J
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Lmfao yep thats my ex!!! Its like really?! Do you think im THAT stupid?! Lol he cracks me up even now he tells me its always the chicks fault when he gets broken up with lmfao

Quoting mnivis01:

Haha. My sons father is like that. I had a picture of him at a party on Christmas Eve, sitting on a couch with some girl and he legs draped over his lap.. but he said, no that wasn't me. Lol. And then he says.. who cares, I didn't do anything with her. He lacks something in his brain. Lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

yep my ex husband! He tried lying to me when I had evidence IN HAND and shoved it in his face! He was and still is a loser! He's CONTINUALLY lying about EVERYTHING (an ex of his and I are friends on FB and she informed me of all the bs lies he told her) and hasn't been able to keep a relationship for longer than 6 months (his longest lasted a year and that was with him and her CONSTANTLY breaking up! He would text me all the time about it! And I just laughed cause he's an idiot! lol) because of the lies and him not being able to keep it in his pants! I got rid of him because I will NOT stay in a relationship with a liar or a cheater and he's both!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)