Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost went to the er.

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM
  • 11 Replies
Started having issues breathing. My ribs started hurting and my chest too. I have a heart murmur that causes me problems sometimes. I felt dizzy as well. I'm 11weeks and 4days pregnant and this never happened with my boys. I took a pillow and sit it up on my bed and took some deep breaths and just relaxed for a little while. Thinking it might help. Luckily it did. I'm breathing better now and the chest pains have stopped. I still have some pain in my ribs but nothing to bad. Scared my hubby he was ready to pack the kids on the car and go. I told him let me try this first and it helped so he's good now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jacandjay
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Anxiety... it will lead to a panic attack drink water and deep breaths
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM
I did have a panic attack on Monday cause of blood work. I hate needles and that's what I did at the hospital after they finished.

Quoting jacandjay:

Anxiety... it will lead to a panic attack drink water and deep breaths
jacandjay
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Yup.. you need to call your dr and let them know what happen tonight... i have it bad... its scary
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:28 AM

yeah, call your Dr tomorrow and tell them so they can document it in your chart just in  case - better safe than......... Hope you stay feeling better !!

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Oh yea I am in the morning. I usually only get it when I have to do blood work which is only when I'm pregnant. With my boys i just had some chest pains nothing to bad. Nothing like Monday. But tonight I was just watching TV.

Quoting jacandjay:

Yup.. you need to call your dr and let them know what happen tonight... i have it bad... its scary
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Thank you. I am as soon as the open. I'm also gonna tell my high risk doc. We see him on the 31.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

yeah, call your Dr tomorrow and tell them so they can document it in your chart just in  case - better safe than......... Hope you stay feeling better !!

jacandjay
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Make sure your eating as well! I have to make sure i get enough rest and eat otherwisr i can have it happen anywhere.. i was getting a pedicure the last time it happened

Quoting amy1will:

Oh yea I am in the morning. I usually only get it when I have to do blood work which is only when I'm pregnant. With my boys i just had some chest pains nothing to bad. Nothing like Monday. But tonight I was just watching TV.

Quoting jacandjay:

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:31 AM

yeah I too had a neonatologist due to pregnancy loss. However, you're almost at that 12 week age - woohoo!!!

Quoting amy1will:

Thank you. I am as soon as the open. I'm also gonna tell my high risk doc. We see him on the 31.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I've been eating small meals all throughout the days and eating fruit as well. Been sleeping a lot more then normal. All I want to do is sleep since I got pregnant. I've been so tired but my iron is good. Oh wow that's scary.

Quoting jacandjay:

Make sure your eating as well! I have to make sure i get enough rest and eat otherwisr i can have it happen anywhere.. i was getting a pedicure the last time it happened

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting jacandjay:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:35 AM
We have one due to is having a 5yr old with Down Syndrome. They are being cautious. I'm so sorry for your loss. I think I will be better after 12weeks. We lost a baby in April so it didn't feel real at first.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

yeah I too had a neonatologist due to pregnancy loss. However, you're almost at that 12 week age - woohoo!!!

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mom2priceboys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured