Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who Thinks They had a Rotten Childhood?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What would have made it better?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
Eagle293
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I know I had a rotten childhood
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:27 AM

To many issues that I had growing up to mention, basically I was abused both mentally and physically. The issues continued well into my adulthood and my mother made it her dying wish to make sure that the family was poisioned againest me, as she was a master at manulaption of others.

My mother and grandmother (she lived with us my entire life) both not being mentally unstable would have made a world of differnce for me. I was the only daughter and youngest, and both mom and grandma came from the mindset that boys got all the attendion and girls got put on the back burner when they turned 11

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I would have not had drug addicted parents. My father wouldn't be an incestuous pedophile. My father wouldn't have beat the fuck out of my mother, my sisters and myself. My brother wouldn't have died.

Those things would have made it a lot better.

428pm
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I did.  I would have been better if my parents weren't evil horrible people.  They shouldnt have had childrne.

Audreesmommy757
by Diana on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM

i did and haveing new parents would have helped....

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I had an awesome childhood. There were parts of it I'd rather not remember......but it's not my parents fault. My parents are amazing people and I had everything I ever wanted.

I remember wanting a "Real Talkin' Bubba" when I was little....it took dad until I was 13 to find one...but he found it and bought it for me. I laughed like crazy when he brought that thing home, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Not being abused and abandoned would have rocked.  The being bullied at school just made it that much worse.  I had no place to go that was safe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM

What would have made it better ?? For my mother to of loved me, rather then verbally abuse me. To treat me like she treated my sister. For her to take me out shopping, to have some girl time, but she only did that with my sister. It would of been better had she supported the things i wanted to do, rather then putting me down all the time. List goes on. 

heartnhidin
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Same

Quoting Mamasita71:

Not having to endure & hide being abused.
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:39 AM
When I was a child, I thought it was hard because we grew up on a farm. We had to bust our asses for everything we had. Now that I look back on it, I'm glad we were raised that way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN