Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i told my husband i was going to start masturbating

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I HATE double standards.
I dont care if he does, but it does hurt my feelings if he doesnt come to me for sex first.
Hes been doing it a lot. So i told him i was going to start.

Of course, now hes being pissy. He wants to be "enough" for me, but it's not ok for me to want to be "enough" for him, wtf!

Don't even start on me about what's ok in YOUR marriage. This is MY marriage, not yours, and it's ok to be different!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Replies (31-40):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Don't you get sore?

Quoting Anonymous:

This. I usually average 3x a day, though. Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG. Masturbation doesn't always equate to sex. I masturbate at least 3 times a week and it has nothing to do with sex. I've been doing it for years...its a good stress reliever and if he wanted to do it too...good for him! As long as we were still having sex a couple times a week then whatever. I think its controlling and weird when people get mad that their significant other masturbates.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Punch him in the dick!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I am a bit.
I want my husband to have sex with me.
Not be a hypocrite when it comes to masturbation.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Angry much ??

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Eh.

I never understood the masturbation fight.

Sometimes people just want to please themselves, and not have to worry about their partner. One on one is not a crime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Sounds like my life, except I don't know if he's jerking off or not. Says he doesn't have  a desire for sex :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Once a week, if I'm lucky, and recently, he gets off and goes soft before i get my turn!!

Quoting notjstasocermom:

are you still having sex?

JavaLadybug2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Mastribation is disgusting. It hurts your sex drive and especially for the man it hurts his ability to stay erect longer.. 

2 people doing something wrong doesn't make it right! It just means they are BOTH WRONG!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM
My definition?

I never said masturbation was wrong.My husband masturbates more than he fucks me, and I'm tired of it. I told him i was gonna start getting off by myself and he got his panties in a twist.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Well I guess I don't get your definition of marriage so....but there's nothing wrong with masturbation, whatever you got to do.
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Nothing wrong with self release. He needs to suck it up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Ugh. You people seriously lack reading comprehension.

Quoting Lalalie:

Eh.

I never understood the masturbation fight.

Sometimes people just want to please themselves, and not have to worry about their partner. One on one is not a crime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Since when is love required in sex?  Masturbation has a lot of good effects that have nothing to do with selfishness and/or love.

Stress relief, easing depression, prevention of prostate cancer, boosts immunity and helps maintain sexual verility.

For the boys

For the girls

Sometimes, it's just nice to play alone, too.

Quoting supercarp:

Masturbation is selfish in the sense that you're not doing it for another person, so there's no love involved.If he wants to leave you out of it, I consider that a red flag in a relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN