Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i told my husband i was going to start masturbating

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I HATE double standards.
I dont care if he does, but it does hurt my feelings if he doesnt come to me for sex first.
Hes been doing it a lot. So i told him i was going to start.

Of course, now hes being pissy. He wants to be "enough" for me, but it's not ok for me to want to be "enough" for him, wtf!

Don't even start on me about what's ok in YOUR marriage. This is MY marriage, not yours, and it's ok to be different!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunatly, we have several sexual reds flags..

Not being nosy, but what do you mean.?  We're having problem also.

JavaLadybug2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Well it should be.. 

When your in a committed relationship your sexual desires should be used for your mate's enjoyment. Your to be pleasing them.. and they are to be pleasing you.. 

SELFISHNESS isn't ok!

Quoting Lalalie:

Eh.

I never understood the masturbation fight.

Sometimes people just want to please themselves, and not have to worry about their partner. One on one is not a crime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Umm, she said he is picking it over her and doing it a lot and now HE doesn't want her doing it.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG. Masturbation doesn't always equate to sex. I masturbate at least 3 times a week and it has nothing to do with sex. I've been doing it for years...its a good stress reliever and if he wanted to do it too...good for him! As long as we were still having sex a couple times a week then whatever. I think its controlling and weird when people get mad that their significant other masturbates.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I would prefer neither of us masturbate, to be honest. I have no desire to touch myself since getting married.
But, i figured ... If he can, so can i. Apparently, he doesn't agree.

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Mastribation is disgusting. It hurts your sex drive and especially for the man it hurts his ability to stay erect longer.. 

2 people doing something wrong doesn't make it right! It just means they are BOTH WRONG!

wildlilacs
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Well now, maybe he will start paying more attention on you, get some toys, have fun, learn new things.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Well, maybe he'll stop playing with himself and actually give you sex once in a while. If he can't do that simple task, have fun!! Tell him that he can't be a pissed hypocrite, it doesn't work that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:03 AM

You taunted him like a 3rd grader.  you're not much better.

you want to diddle your button?  do it.  but don't act like a selfish, tantruming child.

Quoting Anonymous:

My definition?

I never said masturbation was wrong.My husband masturbates more than he fucks me, and I'm tired of it. I told him i was gonna start getting off by myself and he got his panties in a twist.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Well I guess I don't get your definition of marriage so....but there's nothing wrong with masturbation, whatever you got to do.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a bit.
I want my husband to have sex with me.
Not be a hypocrite when it comes to masturbation.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Angry much ??

I guess I dont understand why you needed to tell him. If you want to play with yourself do it.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Both of y'all need to GROW THE FUCK UP.

So, he masturbates.... SO WHAT? WOuld you rather he be cheating?

Jesus you sounds like you're 12... and your husband does too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:05 AM

omg.  you must be a peach to live with.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not about "let him have a wank" ... Its about him choosing hand and his penis over me, HIS WIFE!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys sound like 4 year olds.

If you won't let me play, I'm going to play all by myself!!  SO THERE, POOPYPANTS!

FFS, let the man have a wank.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)