Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you get a tattoo....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
of a quote? i read the other day...'stop putting words on people, they are not bumperstickers!' and i have to say i think i agree. what do you think?

eta: i have considered getting 'all you need is love' somewhere on myself...thinkin not now though...

ok, i feel like some people think the first quote is something i want on myself. no. it is a quote that i read about the tattoos. on fb. just something some random dude said...lol...hope that cleared that up..:)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Replies (271-273):
huntersmom1007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

One of my good friends got survivor on her wrist in Chinese and I got a Dragon with my sons name on my back.  If there is special meaning to the tat or quote then what is so wrong with it.  My friend is now a breast cancer survivor.  We had a girls day/night out and decided to do this over the holidays.  To each their own.  If you want to get a tattoo then go for it.  If you don't want to get one no one is forcing you to.  Just make sure if you get one that you think long and hard about it.  My son is 5 and I kept looking at the dragon (I ended up getting) for about a year.

alciedalcie
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I have breathe on the inside of my left wrist for this same reason. The b is a sideways heart. It's meaningful to me and That's all that matters.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have the word "Breathe" on the inside of my wrist. I get that it isn't a quote, but that's as far as I've gone word-wise. I suffer from debilitating anxiety and have to constantly calm myself down and "just breathe," so that's where it came from.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KRYSTALK1013
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I have a Bible verse tattooed on my rib cage

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)